1.    #1  
    Looking for a program that will allow apps to be installed on card and emulate them like they are installed on the palm. Is this possilbe? I thought I saw something way back when for the 600 but can not find.

I just upgraded the Wine Enthusiat. The Buyers guide which is normally around 450kb on the old file system ends up being 4.8 MB on the 650. Gotta love it. I like having the wine guide handy but at the expense of over 20% of my available mem. this is enough to make me drink nothing but beer.

Any help thanks,

DH
    check out...

zlauncher
    powerrun
    linkstart
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the quick reply. I will be checking out all three. Of course I just bought MegaLauncher instead of Zlauncher.
    Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter
    Looking for a program that will allow apps to be installed on card and emulate them like they are installed on the palm. Is this possilbe? I thought I saw something way back when for the 600 but can not find.

I just upgraded the Wine Enthusiat. The Buyers guide which is normally around 450kb on the old file system ends up being 4.8 MB on the 650. Gotta love it. I like having the wine guide handy but at the expense of over 20% of my available mem. this is enough to make me drink nothing but beer.

Any help thanks,

DH

Memory manager app like the one listed above automatically move and run apps from the card to ram and then automatically move them back to card when you're done.

However, if you want to "emulate" the palm card as part of ram, then that is an altogether different type of applicaiton. There is a utility called MSmount5 which is in beta and seems to work well on the Treo 650:

http://www.geocities.jp/tatsuonagama...t5/index-e.htm

Search the forums for more user experiences....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I have found that msmount does a superb jonb on the T600 but there are some apps that just won't work. It's mostly games.

One tip with msmmount: always disable it when managing space in main memory. I have deleted stuff thinking it was taking up main space when it was just "msmounted".