1.    #1  
    I've been e-mailing Marc on this and wanted to see if anyone else was having this problem. I have a Sprint 650.

I have all of Chatter notifications set to LED only, using the blinking green indicator. After I receive a notification and read mail using a client other than Chatter, the LED turns off completely.

Another thing happens when I'm sleeping at night, so I don't know what exactly is going on, but when I wake up in the morning, the LED is off completely, regardless of whether I was charging. A notification from Chatter occurred, because I have new mail, but the LED is completely off.

I tried the orange steady indicator... after I read my mail with the remote client, the orange indicator stayed on long after I would have thought the server would update the Treo.

If this is happening to you too, please rely to this message. I'm not running anything unusual; my other third-party apps:

Kinoma
    NeoCal
    QuikBudget
    PocketTunes
    KBLightsOff (currently disabled)

None of these mess with the LED as far as I can tell.

Oh, and if I open Chatter on the Treo, after a few seconds, the LED is active again.

Tom
    Reading mail on a remote client will NEVER get Chatter to turn off the notification at this point; it's not a bug, it's just not something that's been implemented.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Oh! Guess I wasn't clear enough in my e-mail messages, then!

But, one thing that makes me curious... then what is causing the notification to turn off? The LED changes state after that update, something must be causing it.

Tom