1. bsm
    Are there any other programs other than Butler and Treo Allegro that can change the color of the LED on a Treo 650, when there is a voicemail?

Butler 2.72 works inconsistenly for me.

BTW, I and demo'ing LEDoff to control the "normal" state of the LED. It works great and gives me more control of the LED.
    I haven't tried LEDoff - but it could be interefering with Butler re LED. Butler won't fight for control, so if another app sets the LED, then the voicemail state is lost.

Having said that - some people do seem to be having troubles with LED state. If you're one of them, please try version 2.8 (downloads section of www.hobbyistsoftware.com)
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
  3. bsm
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedvorlon
    I haven't tried LEDoff - but it could be interefering with Butler re LED. Butler won't fight for control, so if another app sets the LED, then the voicemail state is lost.

Having said that - some people do seem to be having troubles with LED state. If you're one of them, please try version 2.8 (downloads section of www.hobbyistsoftware.com)
    Voice Mail LED Indicator with Butler suddenly started working once again this afternoon... I am not sure if there is any conflict with LEDoff as I have been using LEDoff only for a couple of days now and have noticed this inconsistent behavior with Butler for a week now (with 2.71 and 2.72). Will download and try 2.81 Beta. Thanks.