1.    #1  
    Ok, for those of you who have already received yours, what on earth is the "PALM Treo Lifestyle Guide"? Are they dictating how we're supposed to live our lives now that we have a Treo? Man, and I thought the government was intervening in my life...

I've had my 650 for a while now and have never seen this "Lifestyle Guide" of which you speak. What is it?
    Next new hot trend:

"The Treosexual Lifestyle"
    The REAL Treo lifestyle guide:

* Blood shot eyes and white pasty skin from spending 18 hours a day on TC.
    * Mishapen ear and loss of hearing from being on hold with P1 and Carrier tech support.
    * Sprained thumb ligiments from typing on the 650 keyboard.
    * Constant night sweats and sudden waking up yelling "Memory Patch! Memory Patch!"
    * High blood pressure from, well, lots of reasons including (for non-Shadowmite types) lots of "can you hear me now" jokes!
    * Center of attention at parties and gatherings as you show off the 650... for about 15 minutes after which it becomes obvious you would rather play with the Treo than talk, mingle, dance, drink, eat, or interact with human beings.

Feel free to add your own
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan
    The REAL Treo lifestyle guide:

* Blood shot eyes and white pasty skin from spending 18 hours a day on TC.
    * Mishapen ear and loss of hearing from being on hold with P1 and Carrier tech support.
    * Sprained thumb ligiments from typing on the 650 keyboard.
    * Constant night sweats and sudden waking up yelling "Memory Patch! Memory Patch!"
    * High blood pressure from, well, lots of reasons including (for non-Shadowmite types) lots of "can you hear me now" jokes!
    * Center of attention at parties and gatherings as you show off the 650... for about 15 minutes after which it becomes obvious you would rather play with the Treo than talk, mingle, dance, drink, eat, or interact with human beings.

Feel free to add your own
    * Having TC treo 650 forum as your homepage on your browser.
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    * Having TC treo 650 forum as your homepage on your browser.
    I'm guilty of that
    Apologies in advance for the serious reply - the lifestyle guide is an 8 or so page of Palm One accessories for the Treo 650. It includes entertaining reading on devices such as auto chargers, bluetooth headsets, memory sticks, etc...

...in otherwords it's marketing piece of products from Palm One which they couldn't put into the box for whatever reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin4740
    Apologies in advance for the serious reply - the lifestyle guide is an 8 or so page of Palm One accessories for the Treo 650. It includes entertaining reading on devices such as auto chargers, bluetooth headsets, memory sticks, etc...

...in otherwords it's marketing piece of products from Palm One which they couldn't put into the box for whatever reason.
    This is hilarious! Wow, and they give us that for free!! How priviliged are we?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    - Getting the bill for your cell phone plan and finding you've gone 700 SMS messages over your alloted 1500! (Because, well, you can...)
    How about checking at least once per day for updates on Vienna Channels unlocked GSM shipping status, even though you know it's all just more like a bad dream?

Todd/Indy
    Next new hot trend:

I would like to be the author of that one !!
    Next new hot trend:

Well, there is a user named "Mtreosexual"
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    & there he is.....hahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtalian
    & there he is.....hahahahahaha

yep......
    Eagerly waiting for my backordered Unlocked T650 to be used on TMO.
    We are in the same boat......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    yep......
    Eagerly waiting for my backordered Unlocked T650 to be used on TMO.
    We are in the same boat......
    at least we have company
  16.    #16  
    Ahh, thank you everyone... Now I have one less thing to be eagerly anticipating when I get my box in the next couple weeks (or whenever it actually gets here...)

Kudos to the "treosexual" comments. That's just darn funny...