1.    #1  
    The title pretty much says it all. I cannot change the wallpaper in ZLauncher no matter what I do. I've followed the instructions to a T with no luck. When I try to change it, it brings up an empty window with 'select' & 'cancel' in it, but no images to select. I have tons of jpegs on my card, why don't they show up?

Help!
    Did you install jpeglib.prc?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Yes
  4.    #4  
    I used to have this program on my old Tungsten E, & I could change the background with no problem on it. It just does not recognize any pictures on my 650 though...
  5.    #5  
    D'OH!!!

Okay, I'm an *****. I just figured it out.
    need to be in the Backimage directory under Palm/Programs/zLauncher

Sorry, can someone explain how to do this? Kabuki, how did you get the pictures to show and how can I get one to the correct directory (if that is the solution...)?

Thank you,
    Tibby
    Tibby,

First, make sure you install jpeglib.prc. It is in Plugins folder when you extracted zLauncher on your hard drive. Use the file manager within zLauncher to move your pictures into the Palm/Programs/zLauncher/Backimage directory on your SD card. Then, either in the Theme manager (BackImage tab) or tab properties (Backimage field at the bottom of the General Tab), you can set the back image

Thank you for the helpful and prompt response, Scottmomo!

T