Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Boxwave is suppose to have the minisync available this week. One of their sales folks e-mailed me and said she would take a pre-order and ship before it was officially on the site but I have not heard back from them.
    Has anyone used the RIM sync cable referenced above and if so what do you think? I may go with that since it is less expensive and is available. I used my minisync all the time on the road since I travel alot and really need a good travel sync/charge solution.
    as I had posted before, I had/have been using a Boxwave Mini-Sync for my 600, and prior to getting my 650, I bought a Boxwave Versa-Charger. Loved that combo - very nice. when I got the 650, I checked this thread, found the PacRim retractable thing, and ordered it. I use it with my Boxwave Versa-Charger, and the combo works great. Prior to my 650, I had also been using one of those AA battery charger things wiith my 600, so I knew I needed one of those for the 650 from Boxwave (although theirs is really more universal, which is probably better). So I got one of those as well. My resulting mobile charging/power setup, then, goes like this:
    - Boxwave VersaCharger (universal)
    - PacRim retract sync/charge foe the 650
    - Boxwave Mini-Sync for the 600 (the 600 I keep charged until such time as I get rid of it)
    - Boxwave AA battery thing (universal)
    - and I still have the AA batt thing for the 600 but that's really not needed now.

All in all, a good setup & the parts all interchange well with each other.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Hi Everyone,

As you can see, we don't have the miniSync for the Treo 650 available on our website just yet. We are making last minute adjustments and it will be fully released for sale on our website later next week.

HOWEVER, if you're eager to purchase one before it is available on our site, please email us at Sales@boxwave.com to place an order with us.

Cheers,
    Cho
    BoxWave,

It is March 9th and still no Minisync for the Treo 650. When will this be available?
    How thick is the PacRim cable compared to the mini sync and how long?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers
    BoxWave,

It is March 9th and still no Minisync for the Treo 650. When will this be available?
    txschafers,

Please check the post above you

Cheers!
    the PacRim cable seems a little skinnier/thinner. It's definitely a little shorter, and the retractor thing is smaller. It also doesn't seem to solidly retract every time - I have to kind of 'help' it along. I'd say that it's not as good overall as the BoxWave one - but hey, it was there first. It does the job ok I suppose.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12