Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I'm in Camera 1.0 on a T-Mo 600. I bring up the list of stored pictures, select any one, and click on Send at the bottom of the screen. Nothing happens. I can stay on that picture or choose another one, but if I click the Send button again, the Treo resets. Debug says "Reset caused while running Camera: Preferences.c, Line:271, Pref DB Open Error". It used to do it now and then, now it does it every time.

Any ideas? I've tried setting prefs, I don't see a pref file to delete, and I have been playing with Pickem.

Thanks!
    Get yourself a copy of FileZ. Look for the Unsaved Prefrences file, delete or move it to and SD card. Do a soft reset, you will have to do the setup tapping the screen thing. Should take care of the problem though, did for me, as someone else had posted that here before.

ZRDeuce
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I have the same problem too. What file should I remove with Filez?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    "Unsaved Preferences", just like he said (I had to figure that out too!). Once I have deleted that file, clicking Send does nothing... do I need to set up email stuff in the Mail program now? (since there's none of that in the Camera program)
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I tried it and it made the camera send problem disappear but after deleting "Unsaved preference", my Palm user name disappeared. SO when I hotsync, my Treo was not recognized by my laptop. Fortunately, I had a backup of my files, so I hard reset and restored my files. Of course, the problem with the camera send crash came back. Oh well.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    My Treo lost its username too. I did a sync, and the desktop asked which user. I told it, and my crash problem is gone... it didn't come back. Don't do a hard reset, just re-sync it with your desktop.