View Poll Results: Pricing For ProfileCare aka ScheduleCare Phase II. (Honest Options Please)

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • $10 - $15

7 29.17%
  • $15 - $20

13 54.17%
  • $20 - $25

2 8.33%
  • $25 - $30

2 8.33%
Page 1 of 37 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ScheduleCare

Phase II

Beta

Requirements List

• All PI functions
    • Timed profiles
    • Manual profiles
    • HotKey switching
    • Configurable HotKey key sequence
    • "Unlimited" number of profiles
    • Optional information window on Palm powerup
    • Confirmation alerts on execution of profiles & calendar commands
    • Configurable Keyboard Lights HotKey sequence for manual KBlite on/off
    • Phone Wallpaper switching

You will find all beta release builds in this post and at my download site:

ZIP Updates: http://gotreosoftware.com/downloads
    OTA Updates: http://gotreosoftware.com/downloads/OTA (Point your 600/650 browser at this link and double-tap application to directly install to your Treo!)

**** Beta Announcement **** During the Beta, please make sure to completely uninstall previous versions of ScheduleCare before installing a new build version.

Release History

B0.1 - Prototype mockup for UI design discussions. There is *no* logic in the profile section yet. Full functionality is maintained for the calendar application.

B0.4 - Last prototype! This includes the full release of ScheduleCare v1.6.5.16

B0.5.5 - Fully Functioning User Interface for Profiles Button. (Still does not execute profiles but the UI is working!)

B0.5.6 - Fixed problem in About window and fixed profile edit problem.

B0.5.7 - Fixed a problem where the keyboard toggle did not work.

B0.7.3 - First Functioning BEta of PII!!!!

B0.7.5 - Fixed a few crash conditions and made changes to support Treo 600.

B0.8.1 - Profile HotKey switching support.

B0.8.4 - Very stable release! From here I will start filling in functionality...

B0.8.7 - Many fixes. "No Alarms While on Phone" now works correctly.

............Several resets found and fixed.

............Keyboard light issues fixed.

............System sounds now get silenced as you would expect!

B0.8.11 - Stopped crashes when coming out of manual profiles.

............- Fixed auto screen dimming

B0.9.0 - Many Many improvements plus New UI in Sound Tab.
    B0.9.1 - New Manual Profile Screen.
    ............Fixed Keyboard lights inside of SC
    ............Screen Dimming problems should be fixed.
    B0.9.4 - Fixed a few bugs where radio would not respond to commands.
    ............Added support for Profile Execution Alerts (LED is not implemented yet though)
    B0.9.6 - Fixed most of the problems with profiles not executing like you think they should. Have a litte more to do but this is a major step in the right direction.
    B0.9.9 - A few more logic fixes. Things getting very stable now. Program is starting to do what you expect it to do! Added new UI controls in the Display window.
    B0.9.11 - Fixed stability issues. Also fixed commands that were executing again in the wrong order. Should be just about right now. Last thing to do
    is to optimize the changing of overlapping commands. Right now all profile commands are reapplied if you make any changes to a profile.
    B0.9.12 - I completely re-wrote the logic that controlls profile and calendar command nesting. This is pretty rock solid now.
    B0.9.15 - New HotKey architecture and many fixes.
    B0.9.16 - Changed rule processing for manual profiles. They do not allow any overlapping until after they are running.
    ...........- Add screen for PowerUp
    ...........- Added New Screen Dimming Logic
    ...........- Fixed a few more conditions that may have been causing resets
    B0.9.17 - Fixed manual profile problem
    B0.9.19 - Fixes to all of the problems with B0.9.17!!!!!
    B0.9.20 - Fixes to some additional problems with profile execution, status display errors and screen brightness settings in the Display window.
    B0.9.22 - Many fixes and improvements. With this release you will need to recreate your profiles and Category commands.
    ...........- Added a new PowerUp screen. Small window just saying if there is activity. If you touch it, it will bring up the detailed status window. It has a 2 second timeout.
    ...........- Enabled the LED alert function in the Options page
    ...........- Fixed more execution problems.
    ...........- Commands no longer get re-applied when changing profiles
    ...........- Fixed some code in the KeyBoard light timeout function
    ...........- Increased the font size for timeout value in Manual Profile Window
    ...........- Changed the the decrement value in the Manual profile duration window from 30 minutes to 15 minutes. This will give greatrer flexability for setting duration values.
    B0.9.23 - A few fixes to more general inconsistency problems
    B0.9.25 - More fixes to inconsistency problems.
    B0.9.26 - * Reduces the number of LED flashes during profile activity
    ...........* Added a comma between the date and time in the time display field in the Status Window
    ...........* Expanded the Profile Name field in the Add and Edit popup box in the Profile Manager screen
    ...........* Added the ability to show the current duration for an active Manual profile in the Manual Profile HotKey window. You can now adjust this value and re-execute the manual profile to update its duration.
    ...........* Fixed a problem with stopping a manual profile.
    ...........* Fixed the screen brightness slider behavior. No longer leaves screen brightness unrestored after leaving the control.
    B0.9.27 - Several more fixes and updates to command execution.
    ...........* Added support for NTP automatic system time correction at 3am every morning
    ...........* Added manual NTP system time update button to Options page
    ...........* Added a menu item in Options page to adjust for DST
    B0.9.29 - Fixed the execution problems that I introduced in B25 & B26
    ...........- Fixed the crash in the NTP code
    ...........- Added a Copy button to the profiles screen
    ...........- The NTP code willnow leave the network connection open if it was open when NTP executed.
    B0.9.30 - B30 now has the first stage of the integration with 2Day version 1.31(10p).
    ...........- Added ability to control NTP update time and time delta. Look in the menu that holds DST information
    ...........- NTP will not update if it now sees the phone radio is turned off.
    ...........- Fixed the crash that sometimes happened in NTP processing.
    B0.9.31 - Improved the processing of BT commands
    B0.9.32 - Fixed a few bugs that found their way into the command execution code. Byproduct of my trying to improve performance.
    - Fixed the crash taht some were getting in the NTP code. May even now work with reverse DUN.
    B0.9.33 - Improved execution of BT and HotSync commands. Added a progam called SC-Execute.prc to handle the actual command execution of these 2 commands.
    B0.9.34 - Fixed the Soft Reset command.
    B0.9.35 - Fixed the !SCax! and !SCvx! commands so they now restore their default state
    B0.9.37 - Added a HtoKey to allow bringing up the Configuration Screen
    ...........- Added an option to allow/deny zero length calendar entries
    ...........- Fixed a crash in the NTP code
    ...........- Fixed the Power On Screen. Now displays again at power up
    ...........- System sounds now restore to 0 after the last profile/calendar command stops. This is because of a bug in the 650. Still researching the best solution.
    B0.9.39 - Added Low Battery feature that will execute a profile named "Low Battery" when Treo reaches a defined battery %'age.
    ...........- Added No Signal detection for phone radio. If No-signal condition lasts for x minutes, SC will shutdown the radio for y minutes. Then check again for a signal.
    ...........- Added control for setting default listening volume levels for phone.
    ...........- Changed the General Options windows
    ...........- Added the option to stop the "Changing Treo Settings Window"
    ...........- General fixes for several problems.
    B0.9.40 - Fixed the phone looping problem that happened if you enabled the "No-Signal Detection" feature. Still need a GSM user to test this function.
    B0.9.41 - Added IR Beaming on/off control
    ...........- Made a fix to the No-Signal feature
    ...........- Made a fix to the power on window so it shows if the Low Battery profile is running
    ...........- Added an automatic exit from SC if it is the active application when the Treo sleeps or is powered off.
    ...........- Added about 65% of the needed online help files.
    B0.9.42 - Fix for problem where listening volume would not always follow the Global Setting
    B0.9.43 - Added support for individual listening volume controls
    ...........- Added support for detecting plugged-in state to keep screen turned on
    B0.9.44 - Fixed a problem with the Power Up Screen
    ...........- Added a check to see if the phone has an active voice call before performing a Reset or a HotSync.
    B0.9.45 - Added the filtering of White spaces when you create/change profile names. (leading and trailing white spaces are now removed. Also multiple white spaces next to each other are reduced to a single space.)
    ..........- Fixed a small display bug in the Popup Status Window
    ..........- Added IR status field to the detailed Popup Status Screen
    ..........- Fixed a small bug in the "always on code when plugged in" feature
    ..........- Fixed the Popup Status Screen from displaying after a hard button press after the Treo was turned on
    ..........- Changed the behvior of the double-side button. Now only lights the keyboard on a "real" double click. No longer will it light on a press and hold.
    B0.9.46 - Added a Do Nothing KB state in the main SC window
    ..........- Fixed the IR Icon display problem in the Status Window
    ..........- Fixed the hang people were getting when using the Mute option. This hang can still happen if you manually adjust the default system sound setting after the profile has muted sounds.
    ..........- Fixed a problem that prevented you from creating profiles
    ..........- Fixed the situation where Auto KB lights would not function properly
    ..........- Fixed the Always-On slider control problem where you could no longer select "No Change"
    B0.9.47 - Added 3 more Manual Profile Selections to the Manual Profile HotKey Screen
    ..........- Added a default Manual Profile duration field in the Profile Manager Screen
    ..........- Default profile duration times are now reflected in the HotKey Profile Window
    ..........- Another fix was applied to the Mute function. This should eliminate 99.9% of the 10 second "Hangs" that were happening. The only time this should happen now is if you try to manually adjust the system volume in the Preferences application while Mute is turned ON.
    B0.9.48 - Fixed a bug in the new Maual Profile HotKey window
    ..........- Made a small but imporatnt change to the GSM no-signal detection feature
    ..........- Added a Global Option to light the ORANGE LED when the mute options are enabled (Hardware switch or Profile Mute)
    ..........- Added help screens to most all windows
    ..........- Updated the IR Icon in the Status window
    B0.9.49 - Fixed the editing problem in the Time Configuration Screen
    ..........- KB light support is now ported to the Treo 600
    B0.9.50 - B49 was a corrupted build. Caused out of memory conditions. Must have been corrupted by the compiler.
    ..........- Fixed the KB issues that Moroner found today
    B0.9.51 - Attempt to fix the Out of Memory error that some people were reporting after build 47
    B0.9.52 - More changes to firm up the remaining Memory errors a few were having. Removed all of my application information from Saved Preferences and moved that information to external database files.
    ..........- Added a feature that allows a profile to turn off all LED alerts for the duration of the profile.
    ..........- Cleaned up the "Databases are Out of Sync" error messages that SC-HotKey would report. Now a single discriptive error message is displayed.
    B0.9.55 - Fixed a bug introduced by the re-apply option
    ..........- Added an Icon to show the status of the LED profile option in the Detail status window.
    B0.9.56 - Performance improvement - Restore responsiveness to other applications like Games
    ..........- Added a new Listening Volume Adjustment. Now control the Back Speaker Listening volume for 3rd party applications when *not* using the speaker phone.
    B0.9.57 - SKIPPED
    B0.9.58 - Redesigned the Global Options Screens
    ..........- Added a new KB state control in profiles. Now there are 4 states: Don't change, Always ON, Auto On, and Always OFF.
    ..........- Make an architecture change that should stop the random problems some people had with B56.
    ..........- MUST DELETE OLD PRC's. You can keep your PDB's(ie databases).
    B0.9.59 - Fixed loss of HotKey function
    ..........- Fixed HotKey duplicate assignment problem
    ..........- Fixed selection of Time up date control
    ..........- Fixed the Stereo headset problem
    ..........- Fixed the alternate character problem in profile names
    ..........- Added 5-way to all tabbed screens
    ..........- Removed Low Battery warning error message
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jeffgibson; 05/03/2005 at 06:27 PM.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Phase II
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Jeff wrote
    Couple of thoughts here. For starters, the BlueTooth system on the 650 will automatically start (or ask to start) if you or any application attempt to use any BlueTooth command. Where this system fails is when you want to use your headset and the BT radio is off. In this condition you need to manually start the BT radio. Again the problem is that there is NO API for toggling the state of the BT radio. The primary way to do this with the user interface which means that I need to launch the BT configuration program. So the solution I could see doing is this: add an option to the phone powerup command to also turn on the BT radio. That way everytime the phone gets power through SC, you have the option to turn on BT. If I trap a phone event and try to turn it on then, you will be right back in the situation where you will miss that call because of the time it will take to turn on BT. The other problem is I have no good way to query that status of the BT connection! P1 did not open that part of the API up to developers.

This is probably the exact issue BF has, unfortunately. I think it would be nice if hackable, but probably beyond the scope of this app from the sounds of it.

Jeff wrote:
    This is the way I was thinking about this situation. If I have a timed profile that is say a "day" profile. If I then have a meeting at 11am I want the meeting to override the profile. But if I manually toggle through a hotkey a profile say a "movie" profile, I want that profile to override all calendar entries and all other profiles that may have been active. The only question that I have at this point is when will the manual profile turn off? I am sure I will figure this one out before the end of implementation.

Agree - manually entering a profile should override all other entries... How long? Well, that's a good question. Perhaps it's most logical to leave it in manual mode until put back in auto mode... Nothing worse than an app which has a mind of its own. I don't put personal entries in my calendar, and sometimes unexpected events override "schedules", so I'd hate for SC to decide what profile I should be in, if I've told it to do something else. If I forget to put it back in auto mode, I can't very well blame the program... Just my thoughts anyways...

Jeff wrote:
    Wow that could get really complicated. Would you ever want more than one behavior for a work meeting (or generically any calendar category)? This is what putting the definition of the "work meeting" category would do for you. Right now you have then ability to define unique ringtones for up to 16 different calendar categories. I want to make sure I am not missing the meaning of your idea here.

I think my idea is along the lines of the manual profile and should be handled that way for simplicity. So, if I have a generic setting for a specific kind of meeting, but I've over-ridden it with a manual profile setting, then that manual profile setting would take precedence over the particular setting for that category of meeting...

Let's throw out a few scenarios and see what's logical for how a user might categorize & schedule:
    1) work meeting internal (at home office)
    2) work meeting at a customer
    3) travel to meeting at customer
    4) audio conference call

I could see how I might have different "profiles" for each, but how would you handle a "work-day" profile which is set up from 8-5? Which has priority and how does the user set up each so there's a generic profile for Mon-Fri during work hours, but specific settings during those meetings (by category)? Crazy...

If I was better at quoting movies, I'd probably have a good line about now...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by airjoe
    Jeff wrote
    Couple of thoughts here. For starters, the BlueTooth system on the 650 will automatically start (or ask to start) if you or any application attempt to use any BlueTooth command. Where this system fails is when you want to use your headset and the BT radio is off. In this condition you need to manually start the BT radio. Again the problem is that there is NO API for toggling the state of the BT radio. The primary way to do this with the user interface which means that I need to launch the BT configuration program. So the solution I could see doing is this: add an option to the phone powerup command to also turn on the BT radio. That way everytime the phone gets power through SC, you have the option to turn on BT. If I trap a phone event and try to turn it on then, you will be right back in the situation where you will miss that call because of the time it will take to turn on BT. The other problem is I have no good way to query that status of the BT connection! P1 did not open that part of the API up to developers.

This is probably the exact issue BF has, unfortunately. I think it would be nice if hackable, but probably beyond the scope of this app from the sounds of it.
    I think so unless I can find a way to hack into the 650. Perhaps shadowmite can help me find the right place to hack.

Jeff wrote:
    This is the way I was thinking about this situation. If I have a timed profile that is say a "day" profile. If I then have a meeting at 11am I want the meeting to override the profile. But if I manually toggle through a hotkey a profile say a "movie" profile, I want that profile to override all calendar entries and all other profiles that may have been active. The only question that I have at this point is when will the manual profile turn off? I am sure I will figure this one out before the end of implementation.

Agree - manually entering a profile should override all other entries... How long? Well, that's a good question. Perhaps it's most logical to leave it in manual mode until put back in auto mode... Nothing worse than an app which has a mind of its own. I don't put personal entries in my calendar, and sometimes unexpected events override "schedules", so I'd hate for SC to decide what profile I should be in, if I've told it to do something else. If I forget to put it back in auto mode, I can't very well blame the program... Just my thoughts anyways...
    My thought as well. This is also the simplest to code. I'm thinking out loud here but maybe an option that would reset manually set profiles back to automatic at midnight maybe?

Jeff wrote:
    Wow that could get really complicated. Would you ever want more than one behavior for a work meeting (or generically any calendar category)? This is what putting the definition of the "work meeting" category would do for you. Right now you have then ability to define unique ringtones for up to 16 different calendar categories. I want to make sure I am not missing the meaning of your idea here.

I think my idea is along the lines of the manual profile and should be handled that way for simplicity. So, if I have a generic setting for a specific kind of meeting, but I've over-ridden it with a manual profile setting, then that manual profile setting would take precedence over the particular setting for that category of meeting...
    That's what I was thinking as well.

Let's throw out a few scenarios and see what's logical for how a user might categorize & schedule:
    1) work meeting internal (at home office)
    2) work meeting at a customer
    3) travel to meeting at customer
    4) audio conference call
    Well the way I handle these situations is several ways:

1) I have different categories defined for each type of activity. And each category has slightly different commands.

For example I have a category for:
    • Automated tasks that holds all of my repeating events that control "profile" behavior. (Most of these will go away when I get phase II completed.)
    • general meetings that has a !scA0! command
    • company meetings where I have a !scA2!
    • conference calls where I have a !scA2!
    • travel that does a !scR0!
    • demos that has a !scA0! and a !scV1!
    2) I use templates in DateBk5 for some command types.
    3) I use specific commands in selected calendar entries

I could see how I might have different "profiles" for each, but how would you handle a "work-day" profile which is set up from 8-5? Which has priority and how does the user set up each so there's a generic profile for Mon-Fri during work hours, but specific settings during those meetings (by category)? Crazy...
    I suppose you can get into many levels of complexity but I look at it as a top down approach to Treo management. Profiles give you global control over Treo behavior. You can then get more specific control based on specific calendar events first based on category types then more specific based on individual canendar events. Personally I think this is a pretty flexable design when you look at it from a high level. Granted you can build some pretty complicated scenarios but isn't that a feature? My goal is to provide an application that can at the high end is very easy to use and for the power user, an application that allows people to control every aspect of their prized device.

Keep the ideas and comments coming! This is what will lead to a solid product that fits many people's needs.

Jeff
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Here is a "personal" featrue request......

I don't know how many people change their wallpapers in different situations, but I would like the ability to change the Wallpaper screen with each profile. So when I go to work, I could have my company's logo on the screen. and when I get off and change profiles, it changes to somthing else. What do you think?
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske

I don't know how many people change their wallpapers in different situations, but I would like the ability to change the Wallpaper screen with each profile. So when I go to work, I could have my company's logo on the screen. and when I get off and change profiles, it changes to somthing else. What do you think?
    Good idea, but what if you arent using wallpaper. As an option certanly but not the default?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    oh god! Please make a simple app like "profiles" that Milan made for the 600! I know how hard & long you've wrked on this but this is all too complicated for the avergae user. just press & hold option or shift key. then select the profile. the "profile" app could be located under preferences. I hate to be a pain in the arse but I think a lot of people feel the same way as I do. Create a free manual profiles app that is very simple to use & for the power users they can purchase the shcedulecare one. yes?
    P.S. can I test phase II beta? :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    just press & hold option or shift key. then select the profile. the "profile" app could be located under preferences.
    We talked about that in the other thread which I hijacked... That is the plan: one touch selection to start SC, and one touch to select your profile.

Aso simple & complex, I doubt it roll that way because of the integration needed - but that's not for me to answer.. :}
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    My thought as well. This is also the simplest to code. I'm thinking out loud here but maybe an option that would reset manually set profiles back to automatic at midnight maybe?

Jeff
    The best way I have seen it done is to allow for manual overrides of an automatic profile and set the amount of time that the override should run or time of day when it should revert back to the auto profiles. It has to be simple to enter the number of hours and minutes for the override to run. So if you override, easy selection of new override profile and length of time hours minutes all defaulting to the last override values you used.

In Natcho's profiles system, he did have an easy override/resume where you could either select a profile to run or click on/off vibrate, ring, ring volume, keyboard, etc. and then time up/down minutes or set time of day. You could also manually resume the timed profile. He is no longer developing or supporting the app however.
  11.    #11  
    oh god! Please make a simple app like "profiles" that Milan made for the 600! I know how hard & long you've wrked on this but this is all too complicated for the avergae user. just press & hold option or shift key. then select the profile. the "profile" app could be located under preferences. I hate to be a pain in the arse but I think a lot of people feel the same way as I do. Create a free manual profiles app that is very simple to use & for the power users they can purchase the shcedulecare one. yes?
    There will absolutely be a hotkey "easy" to use interface for switching profiles.

I'm not sure about the free part though.

Jeff
  12.    #12  
    P.S. can I test phase II beta? :-D
    Absolutely! I have a tentative UI layout designed and I will be building the mockup design this weekend. After I get some feedback on the design I will add logic to the layout and publish a public beta.

Sound reasonable?

Jeff
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by rengelman
    The best way I have seen it done is to allow for manual overrides of an automatic profile and set the amount of time that the override should run or time of day when it should revert back to the auto profiles. It has to be simple to enter the number of hours and minutes for the override to run. So if you override, easy selection of new override profile and length of time hours minutes all defaulting to the last override values you used.

In Natcho's profiles system, he did have an easy override/resume where you could either select a profile to run or click on/off vibrate, ring, ring volume, keyboard, etc. and then time up/down minutes or set time of day. You could also manually resume the timed profile. He is no longer developing or supporting the app however.
    I also liked Natcho's utility but it was very limited. I do think that there needs to be the "option" for a manual profile to timeout. I will obviously solve this problem later in developement. We can go through different options during the beta.

Jeff
    schedule care was a little more than my needs but I'm very interested in phase II and would love to test for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    I also liked Natcho's utility but it was very limited. I do think that there needs to be the "option" for a manual profile to timeout. I will obviously solve this problem later in developement. We can go through different options during the beta.

Jeff
    I like your idea about reseting it at midnight...

Perhaps 3 or 4 options:
    1) never change manual override (I would select either this or #4 personally)
    2) Change to auto after XXX mins - this seems inflexible considering their may be a multitude of reasons you've over-ridden an auto profile.
    3) Change to auto after next profile change
    4) Change to auto at midnight (or perhaps at a selectable time)
  16.    #16  
    All,

Phase II has officially started.

At the top of this forum and at http://gotreosoftware.com/downloads you will find the first beta build of ScheduleCare Phase II.

This build is still fully functional for Calendar based profiles (phase I) but is *only* a mockup for Phase II UI screen design. I would like your feedback on the graphical user interface design. I want to make sure I get this right before I start adding logic to the controls. I am looking for feedback on:

• Ease of navigation
    • functionality layout
    • Is the layout intuitive
    • Language for controls
    Just to be clear, all the data in the dropdown listboxe for profile names will be the names *you* give but for purposes of the mockup, I have used generic names. I also used generic names for the tone name and wallpaper list boxes.

I think this is going to be a lot of fun! I welcome everyone's suggestions and feedback because this program will be for all of you.

Jeff

How much K are you using up for each of those Wallpapers?

Last time I looked at a Zlauncher Background it was almost a meg. NO WAY!
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    This is shaping up to be a Darn good app! Sofar so good on the mock up. I will be able to tell more as soon as you start adding code.

Ps: Thanks for the wallpaper switching!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by zorro869
    How much K are you using up for each of those Wallpapers?

Last time I looked at a Zlauncher Background it was almost a meg. NO WAY!
    I plan on reading the wallpaper files from the filesystem and then displaying them in the phone application. I will *not* be storing these in the application!

Jeff
  20.    #20  
    This is shaping up to be a Darn good app! Sofar so good on the mock up. I will be able to tell more as soon as you start adding code.

Ps: Thanks for the wallpaper switching!
    You do mean wallpaper switching in the phone app right??? I also plan on allowing the changing of photo locations in ScreenCare too.

Jeff
Page 1 of 37 12345611 ... LastLast