View Poll Results: Pricing For ProfileCare aka ScheduleCare Phase II. (Honest Options Please)

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • $10 - $15

    7 29.17%
  • $15 - $20

    13 54.17%
  • $20 - $25

    2 8.33%
  • $25 - $30

    2 8.33%
Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 738
  1. #501  
    callfilter & spm can already allow different rules for each profile.. ie: u can have different rules in CF for each profile which translates into being able to use diff ringtones & pic ID for indiv caller ID contacts in CF & even the default ringtone for each profile. example: work profile: can have a sweet soft mp3 song for when wife calls & displays pic of u family... "drivin home from work" profile CF rule would play a loud provacative mp3 w/ a pic of wife dressed sexy...
    & the volumes of the ringtones adjusted in the profile app for each profile. a silly example.. but u can get my point.
  2. #502  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnski1969
    callfilter & spm can already allow different rules for each profile..
    Yep, CF does do that. But not on a 650. If its developer ever bothers to release an update that does support the 650, I'll probably buy it, but that doesn't help me now.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  3. #503  
    CF update should b out very soon..
    yeah..heard that b 4...
    the developer does have a beta working on the 650.
  4. #504  
    Jeff-

    On the Battery Saver bit - it would be nice to either have the ability to specify the name of the profile to run under low batt conditions or have the hard coded name start with a "Z" so as to force it to the end of the profile list. As it is, if I leave the profile disabled, it doesn't show in the manual profile select screen which is good but I'm thinking I might like to have it available to select manually but at the end of the list.

    Thoughts ?

    -X
    Xathros

    SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
  5.    #505  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnski1969
    callfilter & spm can already allow different rules for each profile.. ie: u can have different rules in CF for each profile which translates into being able to use diff ringtones & pic ID for indiv caller ID contacts in CF & even the default ringtone for each profile. example: work profile: can have a sweet soft mp3 song for when wife calls & displays pic of u family... "drivin home from work" profile CF rule would play a loud provacative mp3 w/ a pic of wife dressed sexy...
    & the volumes of the ringtones adjusted in the profile app for each profile. a silly example.. but u can get my point.
    What is spm? Is that ScheduleCare or another application?

    Thanks,

    Jeff
  6. #506  
    I'm guessing spm == Milan's Simple Profile Manager
  7. #507  
    Tom, Jeff-

    Just wanted to check and see if you received my comments on the latest draft of the docs. I was having issues with email this morning...

    -X
    Xathros

    SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
  8. #508  
    Yup - got 'em (all 3 in fact). Was just about to reply that I've made all the changes and fixed two other things I found with fresh eyes. Thanks for the heads up on B38 coming attractions. I'll have a draft ready soon after the release.

    On the Category Manager stuff, I no longer have my Treo600, so can't verify. Jeff - the question was on one of the FAQs which says "If you don't see the Category button, it means you are probably running ScheduleCare on a Treo 600. Category Manager works only on the Treo 650."

    Can you confirm this is true?
    Last edited by tomvb2000; 04/20/2005 at 10:05 AM. Reason: question for Jeff, not tanster
  9. #509  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomvb2000
    Yup - got 'em (all 3 in fact). Was just about to reply that I've made all the changes and fixed two other things I found with fresh eyes. Thanks for the heads up on B38 coming attractions. I'll have a draft ready soon after the release.

    On the Category Manager stuff, I no longer have my Treo600, so can't verify. Jeff - the question was on one of the FAQs which says "If you don't see the Category button, it means you are probably running ScheduleCare on a Treo 600. Category Manager works only on the Treo 650."

    Can you confirm this is true?
    Tom-

    Figures... Outlook said it haden't been sent several times...

    It *is* true that the category feature is *not* available on the 600. My question was: Does DateBk5 add the category function to the 600 and if so, it deserves mention.

    -X
    Xathros

    SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
  10.    #510  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomvb2000
    Yup - got 'em (all 3 in fact). Was just about to reply that I've made all the changes and fixed two other things I found with fresh eyes. Thanks for the heads up on B38 coming attractions. I'll have a draft ready soon after the release.

    On the Category Manager stuff, I no longer have my Treo600, so can't verify. Jeff - the question was on one of the FAQs which says "If you don't see the Category button, it means you are probably running ScheduleCare on a Treo 600. Category Manager works only on the Treo 650."

    Can you confirm this is true?
    Good catch. This is not true. The button will be visable but the ability to use categories will be dependent on having an application like DataBk5 installed since the standard calendar applicaiton on the 600 does not provide a way of showing/changing categories for a calendar entry.

    Jeff
  11.    #511  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomvb2000
    I'm guessing spm == Milan's Simple Profile Manager
    If this is the case, then it is my understanding that this solution is only available on the Treo 600. The integration that CF performed to SC gives exactly the same ability to the SC/CF solution.

    Jeff
  12. #512  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    Good catch. This is not true. The button will be visable but the ability to use categories will be dependent on having an application like DataBk5 installed since the standard calendar applicaiton on the 600 does not provide a way of showing/changing categories for a calendar entry.

    Jeff
    Jeff - *like* DateBk5, or *only* DateBk5? I assume you had to do some cross-app integration to see the categories on the 600
  13.    #513  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomvb2000
    Jeff - *like* DateBk5, or *only* DateBk5? I assume you had to do some cross-app integration to see the categories on the 600
    I know that DateBk5 makes caterogry's visible. I am not sure what other Caleendar programs also do this on the 600. The thing is that the categories are "there" but the calendar application is just not showing them.

    Jeff
  14. #514  
    Ok, here is the updated faq. Is this is ok, I'll post draft6 with the profile dbs.

    I want to use the Category Manager (see Linking commands to a category), but I don't see the Category list selector on my appointment details screen. What am I doing wrong?

    If you don't see the Category list selector, it means you are probably running the native Calendar application on a Treo600. To use the Category Manager on the Treo600, you need to use an application like DateBk5 that lets you assign categories to appointments. You do not need DateBk5 to use the Category Manager on the Treo650.
  15. #515  
    Tom-

    Looks good to me

    -X
    Xathros

    SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
  16.    #516  
    New build posted with several exciting new features. Details in the top post.

    Jeff
  17. #517  
    exactly..if SC integrates as spm does w/CF... then same function should work for 650 when CF update released.
  18.    #518  
    See the 1st post for details

    Jeff
  19. #519  
    Here is the complete user guide updated for build 40 as well as the profiles described there. Comments are welcome.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  20. #520  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    New build posted with several exciting new features. Details in the top post.

    Jeff
    Did you fix the radio off bug yet when you mute all sounds?

Posting Permissions