Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    Just wondering...
    Can I just go into a store and ask for one? I'm picking up my 650 in the morning from my business rep and she won't have them. How easy are they to get?? There's a Cingular store on my way back to work I can stop at if it's that simple...
    Vince
    exchange 1 for 1
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    Gotcha, easy enough! :-)
    Vince
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    Just picked up the new sim. The rep asked what was wrong with my old one. I danced around it and she gave me the new one. Ready to pick up my baby in the morning!
    Vince
    Did you "dance" meaning swoon or did you exhale geek talk to the nanobyte leaving her groping for her intellectual gonads?
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    Actually I sort of stuttered and mumbled something about my sim being full. I wasn't expecting an inquisition. She bought it and handed me a new SIM. The "swooning" dance will come in about twelve hours when I pick up the 650! There was no groping or gonads (though I'm not too sure she didn't have some )
    Vince
    Do you have to use a 64k sim in the 650? I got a Sony-Ericsson around the first of December to test GSM in several areas. I came with a 32k sim. I'm siding w/ an unlocked 650 to try being forced/threaten to get the $40 data plan. But my ideal solution would be a Cingular 650 with the $20 data plan and get it unlocked later.
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    No, you don't have to use the new sim. I just wanted one - just 'cause. It appears from other users the old sim works fine.
    Vince
    no you don't but you may as well get one since it's for free anyways.

pop your old sim into your treo, sync up your contacts and then switch out to the 64k sim, re-sync and then you're done.
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w