1.    #1  
    Hi, cracked my 650 screen. paid the $50 to lockline sprint insurance to get it replaced. UPS dropped off a new one in 3 days. It was a complete phone in a box with all accessories. looks brand new, i don't think it's a refurb. so the question is, what do I send back. Just the phone or all my old accessories.

anyone have experience with this?
    I don't know what other advise you'll get, but I would keep the stylus. They won't care and the spare might come in handy.

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    not sure, but lockline typically only ships out the handset alone without the battery or the battery cover. their policy may differ for the 650, though. make sure the replacement unit works first and foremost, then ship them back you old box with all its contents.
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk
    I don't know what other advise you'll get, but I would keep the stylus. They won't care and the spare might come in handy.

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    if you do that, you run the risk of them wanting you to send it back AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE, or worse, incurring a charge on your next monthly statement equivalent to the value of the missing items.

i'm sure they won't care about a stylus of all things... but cmon, it's a stylus. send it back.
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
    send nothing back, or better yet send them an empty box. They suck, they'll send you a refirb unit (eventually not now) for a phone that you bought new.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by b0tes
    if you do that, you run the risk of them wanting you to send it back AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE, or worse, incurring a charge on your next monthly statement equivalent to the value of the missing items.

i'm sure they won't care about a stylus of all things... but cmon, it's a stylus. send it back.
    I know you are right , but I did this once with my Treo 300 on a Lockline (is that what it was called then?) trade-in when I busted mine. They didn't complain that time. As fate would have it, I never did lose my stylus so I probably should have done as you say in the first place!

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Quote Originally Posted by b0tes
    Screw that -- keep the stylus..... You capitalize "AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE" like sending back a stylus would cost him like 20 bucks or something. LOL You can mail it back in an envelope for 50 cents in the unlikely case they do ask for it

During my multiple replacements of my 600 with sprint, the guy always gave me the stylus and told me to keep it, and some other stuff... I finally returned it for good, but have 3 chargers and 4 stylii.
    I also cracked my screen, but I told them I lost it. SO now i have the stylus/battery/charger/treo/another 128mb card.......and paid the same as you. at lest keep the stylus if it makes you feel any better.
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
  9.    #9  
    It's the charger and adapter I want to keep. I'm just sending back the phone. then...