1.    #1  
    Alright this may be a silly question, but I have searched all over and can't find the answer on here... But how do you check the battery level WITHOUT touching the battery icon on the screen? I use my 5 way for everything but that, and I am looking for an easier way cause I actually have to take my formfit case off just to hit the battery icon at the top. Which is annoying.

Anyone know?

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    But how do you check the battery level WITHOUT touching the battery icon on the screen?
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $there$'$s$ $no$ $alternative$ $except$ $maybe$ $some$ $of$ $the$ $3rd$-$party$ $launchers$. $I$'$d$ $like$ $something$ $simple$ $myself$.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    I believe FileZ has the the battery information.
    That's pretty interesting. I didn't even know it displayed that way. I thought the icon display was the only battery-level info we got.

So, thanks for asking!

ChickenHawk
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I have it displayed as a percent on the top of zlauncer. Filez has a battery tab at the top that provides some nice info. There are lots of other free 3rd party apps that will give you battry info as well.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    ClockPop is another option. You can hold down an assigned button and have it show up.
  7.    #7  
    Hmmm... I guess Files is my only option. I still have to tap the screen to get the battery information as Filez doesnt utilize the 5-way nav... Oh well.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...