Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    For those interested, here are some pics of the Treo 650 with a Nokia 6620 and Audiovox SMT5600.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I find that believing the universe spontaneously generated, developed self-governing laws, and produced intelligent life all by random, purposeless, material events requires greater faith than I am able to muster.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    another
    I find that believing the universe spontaneously generated, developed self-governing laws, and produced intelligent life all by random, purposeless, material events requires greater faith than I am able to muster.
    Oh boy those other two phones are U-G-L-Y
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    You think? I actually think the Audiovox is a sweet looking phone.
    The SMT6500 is okay. I would have liked to have seen a pic of the 6620's screen on. The 650 has the best screenie out of all of them and it would have been nice to see the comparison...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Wow the 6620 is a beast..
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Wow the 6620 is a beast..
    More like an egg
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    The SMT6500 is okay. I would have liked to have seen a pic of the 6620's screen on. The 650 has the best screenie out of all of them and it would have been nice to see the comparison...

Here you go. The pic's not that good, but you can see that the brightness goes: 650, 6620, 5600. The screen on the 6620 is quite good, but the 650 is better.