Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    The review, which calls the 600 a "great step up from the 600", is on page 14 of the 2/2/05 New York City version of Metro. Click here, then click on MetroPoint, then download the PDF of the correct issue. It's not online; you have to download the PDF to read it on your PC (or Treo).

It also says recent buyers of 600s shouldn't read it unless they want to feel like chumps!
    Great!!!! I saw the paper on the street yesterday, opened to the article. All I could read was the headline, "Buy this cell", or something like that. I was unable to get my hands on a copy (BIG surprise considering that they're usually out in droves giving them away). Thanks for the link.
    The icon.. Oh NO, my eyes.. MUST FOCUS ON...arggrgrgrgrg
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyG
    The icon.. Oh NO, my eyes.. MUST FOCUS ON...arggrgrgrgrg
    LOL! I made that avatar so long ago that I never think about it. I was fascinated at the time with the ability to create animated GIFs. It's de-animated now, for your viewing pleasure.
    Great article, thanks OP.
    I have a pal that has the 600, I don't dare send this article to him. He said he is holding out for the 700. Anyhows, I like the part at the end that says the 650 is probably the best phone out there.
    Treo 650 user since 1/05
    Favorite app. = Pocket Tunes (Streaming audio through Shoutcast.com ).