Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    IIRC, the Sprint users all got an extra memory card. Is Palm shipping cards with the GSM as well?
    It doesn't ship with it -- ya gotta go fill out a form on the p1 site to get it. It's for CDMA and GSM. Do a search to find the link.
    I just tried it for my ATT version 650 and the ID number was rejected. It's definately entered correctly. The ID is the one on the CD sleeve.

"We're sorry, but that ID number is not valid. Please note that the ID Number will always begin with the letters RPT, and will never contain the letter O. If a character appears to be the letter O, please use the number zero. If you continue to have problems, please contact Customer Care at 1.800.881.7256 (choose option 3)."

Maybe it's only for Sprint users? Anyone else able to order one? The phone number options just has me going around in circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    It doesn't ship with it -- ya gotta go fill out a form on the p1 site to get it. It's for CDMA and GSM. Do a search to find the link.
    You're right on the phone number options listed on the web page, they're wrong or misleading

1.800.881.7256. I chose option 2 then 1, then 1...ordering on the phone now...ordered, no sweat.

web.palmone.com/support/sd.jhtml
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    I just tried it for my ATT version 650 and the ID number was rejected. It's definately entered correctly. The ID is the one on the CD sleeve.

"We're sorry, but that ID number is not valid. Please note that the ID Number will always begin with the letters RPT, and will never contain the letter O. If a character appears to be the letter O, please use the number zero. If you continue to have problems, please contact Customer Care at 1.800.881.7256 (choose option 3)."

Maybe it's only for Sprint users? Anyone else able to order one? The phone number options just has me going around in circles.

I am also using a ATT version and the ID + serial is getting rejected.
    When I ordered mine, I was told all "0's" where zero's, not the letter "OH". Make sur you entered correctly as my initial entry was rejected also.
    FastFrank