Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The truck just delivered about 30 minutes ago. This thing is sweet to see in person.
    Which flavor did you get? P1 unlocked? Cingular?

Inquiring minds want to know!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsTheFly
    Which flavor did you get? P1 unlocked? Cingular?

Inquiring minds want to know!

most likely its either cingular or attws
  4.    #4  
    I guess it is the attws one. It does not have the cingular logo on it. Just says Treo on the front. I ordered it through an AT&T phone number.
    I ordered my Treo 650 (Cingular) on Feb 1st, I just read an email from PalmOne saying it will ship today! I can't wait until tomorrow to get my new toy.
    Corey

Current Devices: Palm Pre 2, HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Focus and Apple's iPhone 4
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Yep, ordered my Cingular 650 through P1 yesterday morning and got a shipping confirmation email today.
  7. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Ordered the unbranded/unlocked version thorugh P1's site late last night was told 1-2 weeks. Just got an e-mail confirming that the order has shipped. YES.
    Quote Originally Posted by cec
    Ordered the unbranded/unlocked version thorugh P1's site late last night was told 1-2 weeks. Just got an e-mail confirming that the order has shipped. YES.
    YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT?!
    cec what time did you ordered yours? and what is your order #?
    i'm curious, all those who had ordered the unlocked version is backordered, except yours? SHIPPED?!
    Are you sure? I ordered only a few minutes after it was available on 2/01 and mine still says backordered.

Quote Originally Posted by cec
    Last edited by bcaslis; 02/03/2005 at 03:08 PM.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    My latest email (about 1-2 hours ago) says they shipped my accessories and changed the status of the Treo 650 from "backordered" to "Processing" which by their definition in terms means that it will ship in the next 24 hours.
    My credit card was charged for the full amount of the order. I remain guardedly optomistic because for all I know it could go back to backordered.
    The web site still has the old backordered (non shipped) status, but the web site takes a while to update after you get the email.

Your shipment includes the following item(s):
    PALM Treo Lifestyle Guide Qty:2 @ $ .00 Shipped via:FEDX
    HMK Express Weather CD Qty:2 @ $ .00 Shipped via:FEDX
    PALM MultAdpt Car Charger Qty:2 @ $29.99 Shipped via:FEDX
    Item: 1869804 Description: PALM Treo 650 GSM Qty:2 @ $599.00 Status: Processing
    (I edited this so it didn't take up the whole page.)
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh
    My latest email (about 1-2 hours ago) says they shipped my accessories and changed the status of the Treo 650 from "backordered" to "Processing" which by their definition in terms means that it will ship in the next 24 hours.
    My credit card was charged for the full amount of the order.

Your shipment includes the following item(s):

PALM Treo Lifestyle Guide Qty:2 @ $..00 Shipped via:FEDX - FedEx
    HMK Express Weather CD Qty:2 @ $.00 Shipped via:FEDX - FedEx
    PALM MultAdpt Car Charger Qty:2 @ $29.99 Shipped via:FEDX - FedEx
    Item: 1869804 Description: PALM Treo 650 GSM Qty: 2 @ $ 599.00 Status: Processing
    (I edited this so it didn't take up the whole page.)
    which version? cingular or unlocked?
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I ordered on Feb 2nd around 4pm and when I got up this morning saw an email saying that my order has shipped. So we shall see what happens right?
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    which version? cingular or unlocked?
    UNLOCKED (Item # 1869804)
    Item: 1869804
    Description: PALM Treo 650 GSM
    Quantity: 2 @ $ 599.00
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh
    UNLOCKED (Item # 1869804)
    Item: 1869804
    Description: PALM Treo 650 GSM
    Quantity: 2 @ $ 599.00
    What was your order number/order time? Edit: nevermind, it's in your sig.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan
    What was your order number/order time? Edit: nevermind, it's in your sig.

It does seem that my order is processing ahead of some other orders. I'm not sure why or what that means but I am getting the indication that order # and time may have less to do with when we get it than we all thought.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    whoa...processing?! and both of your other order shipped and you've ordered LATER than me?!
    I'll bet, every time someone goes to the order status page and hits refresh, their order gets delays by an hour.

My Treo will NEVER ship now!
    It wouldn't be the first time... palmOne seems to specialize in creative queuing techniques
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsTheFly
    I'll bet, every time someone goes to the order status page and hits refresh, their order gets delays by an hour.!
    No wonder I've had trouble w/ my order!!!!
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast