1.    #1  
    FOr the life of me, I cannot figure out how to enter a # for the quick key ;when in the edit favorites menu. Have tried the options button and still will only allow me to enter upper or lower case letter. Anyone? Thanks
    Maybe a stupid question, but why not just use B?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Because I'm set in my ways that's why! Anyone?
    Lep-

I thinkl the quick key feature assumes an unshifted key - so in your case 'b' is the correct key. To use the '#' you would need to hit 'the blue key' then 'b' but I don't think it will let you do that here.

-X
    Xathros

SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Xathros
    Lep-

I thinkl the quick key feature assumes an unshifted key - so in your case 'b' is the correct key. To use the '#' you would need to hit 'the blue key' then 'b' but I don't think it will let you do that here.

-X
    Thanks for clarifying, that was basically what I was trying to say
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  6.    #6  
    My voicemail favorite button has "1" after it which is what I press to dial voicemail. Was trying to put "2", "3" and so on after other favorite button labels but all I can enter is the letter of the corresponding key. Make sense?
    # key is used for toggling between phone lines when you have the Alternate Line service on networks where this is supported. I presume it has been reserved by palmOne for this reason.

Orange UK is a network where ALS is offered, for example.