1.    #1  
    I ordered via the phone.. big mistake.

I signed up with new cingular service last week, so I can get the new treo 650.
    the rep on the phone told me they were sending me a new treo 650 and and 600 arrived today.

I feel like canceling my contract now ( I have 30 days ) and I havent even activated it yet.

Does anyone recommend any options on this. Whats the best route to take for results?

1. Should I just cancel by Cingular account , send back the treo 600 and buy direct from Palmone with new service.

2. Should I activate the service with the 600, wait 10 days and try to exchange the 600 for the 650.

3. Should I keep the cingular account ( not cancel ) , just send back the phone and hope they send me the 650 as a replace... this chould take a long time.

4. Should I keep the 600, and go to local Cingular store and try to exchange for the 650 ( if they have it ).. may not have for awhile.

Please advise.

Thanks

JRVTX
    what's the issue? If you ordered a 650 and received a 600 call them!!
    Call them and see if they'll fix it. It was, hopefully, an honest mistake. If they won't, or can't, get it straight you've still got 30 days to decide to cancel, right?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    send it back asap
    I have detailed files.