1.    #1  
    Every time a message pops up and the message "Tap Rocker Center Button" message is overlaid on top of the pop up, I can't dismiss the popup. The message will scroll in the little window, and the cursor blinks in the text area, but nothing happens. I have to reset to get out. Help!
    I get this too
    I find that if I press the center button while the notify tone is playing, that it usually removes the "tap center button" message, but acts like it still is in "tap center button" mode. What I mean is that if I press the center button once more (after the tone stops), it will now allow me to go left to the "OK" button and then press that to remove the popup.

Not sure if that is the same behaviour others are seeing.

-Sim

NoisyGecko
    Marc,

It might be good to change the message to say "Chatter keyguard: Press Center button to unlock." That would match the message for the built-in keyguard more closely.

-Sim

NoisyGecko
    I get this too, but not always. Usually, it doesn't give me a message to tap anything. When it does give the "Tap Center Button" message, it locks up 100% of the time. I have not figured out the conditions which cause the message.
    Palm III > Palm IIIx > HS Visor > HS Prism > iPaq 3650> Jornada 560 > nothing > Treo 650
    Sometimes I can't unlock the phone using the center button.
    Hmmm... I'll look into this.

Marc
    Do you guys have the regular Keyguard enable? Password security? I'm thinking there's a common thread here.

Marc
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    Do you guys have the regular Keyguard enable? Password security? I'm thinking there's a common thread here.

Marc
    I use the regular keyguard. No password programs. The popup doesn't lock me up all the time. Just when the "Tap Rocker Center Button" displays. But it doesn't display all the time.
    same as wadeemmert here
  11.    #11  
    I am still having this problem. I've tried various combinations of Keyguards, but it still locks up everytime I get that "Rocker" message.
    I'll remove the "rocker message" in the next rev.

Marc
  13.    #13  
    Thank you.