1.    #1  
    Is there a way to mute phone ringer volume without disabling sound on all the other alarms?

The hardware switch at the top disables all sounds, even alarms! I can use the volume buttons on the side in the Phone application lower sound to Level 1, however it doesn't go to Mute completely. I have to go to menu, Sound Preferences /W, and choose no sound.

I want to be able to disable my phone ringer, but keep alarm clock, calendar, SMS, and Chatter e-mail beeps and whistles going...
    Treo 600 GSM
    Select a silent ringtone?
    In that menu, make sure Phone is selected and set the Alert volume under "Sound Mode On" to Off. At least that works for my purposes.
  4.    #4  
    I should have been more clear, I was looking for something that would allow me to quickly toggle the phone ringer alert, while leaving SMS/e-mail/calendar alarms audible.

I found a profiling program, called Profiles v0.26, on Mytreo.net that does exactly what I need. Thanks.
    Treo 600 GSM
    There is an app called profiles somewhere on this board that allows you to set up different profiles using the preference options. You can quickly and easily toggle between different profiles. Great app.

sorry, you already found it! I should have read more closely.
    Last edited by leadtrumpetdave; 02/03/2005 at 01:19 PM. Reason: stupidity