1.    #1  
    Not sure why this wasn't posted earlier, and if it was I apologize. I found this in my email last night, and it's only for Cingular customers (unlocked GSM's do not qualify).

http://web.palmone.com/promos/treo65...ace_cing_order

(Notice how the link says ace, haha)

You'll need a serial number of your current Palm device, i'm sure most of you have 600's or other Palms that you can use to fulfill that requirement.
    Yes, but what is the price for the upgrade? The site does not say and I do not want to enter my serial number to proceed not knowing what comes next.
    I recieved this email today but the weird thing is I'm with T-Mobile. Cingular isn't going to get my business by doubling my fee for unlimited internet. Maybe if they would let me use the $20 Media Works plan but I ain't paying $40! I pay $30 for my high speed cable internet in my house and it's 2mbs per sec.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_nite_owl
    Yes, but what is the price for the upgrade? The site does not say and I do not want to enter my serial number to proceed not knowing what comes next.
    It just depends on whether you are ordering it with or with out service from Cingular. Either way they will include the BT Jabra headset (a $99 value) free with your order.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    PalmOne stores (in LA anyway) are also giving away the jabra with purchases, regardless of previous treo ownership.
    Hey' I wouldn't mind taking the free BT headset, but the serial number on the back of my qualifying Tungsten T3 has erased over time. Is there any other way or area on the Tungsten I can retreive this info from?
    Quote Originally Posted by technochrist
    Hey' I wouldn't mind taking the free BT headset, but the serial number on the back of my qualifying Tungsten T3 has erased over time. Is there any other way or area on the Tungsten I can retreive this info from?
    your T3 box?
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    your T3 box?

Wish I still had it!
    Quote Originally Posted by theFourth
    I recieved this email today but the weird thing is I'm with T-Mobile. Cingular isn't going to get my business by doubling my fee for unlimited internet. Maybe if they would let me use the $20 Media Works plan but I ain't paying $40! I pay $30 for my high speed cable internet in my house and it's 2mbs per sec.
    The Treo 650 is sold on the Cingular.com web site with Media Works Unlimited ($20.) Seriously, pick the phone, and a voice plan, and the next screen has your options for data plans. Media Works unlimited is the only option available. This is the same case at PalmOne.com when going through the order process.

So if Cingular reps give you a hard time about adding Media Works Unlimited for $20 to your Treo, tell them that they must have "old and outdated information because it's offered at Cingular.com and PalmOne.com as the only data option for the Treo 650." Insist that they add Media Works Unlimited.

And in case you were going to ask, yes, you get EDGE with Media Works.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G