1.    #1  
    I received a phone call from the Cingular shop on Stevens Creek and Lawrence saying some 650's AT&T and Cingular will be available this afternoon in Valley Fair mall in San Jose. I went there after work to see the device. The guy just received some boxes full of 650's !!! The only problem was the price $599 without tax :-( The unlocked version will be available at this PalmOne store the 3rd week of March.

I wanted to get one AT&T 650 and wait for the unlocked version I just ordered today and just return the AT&T one after 3 weeks. The guy at PalmOne store told me there is only a 14 days return policy with 10% restocking fees !!!

I decided to pass and wait for the unlocked version. By the way the sales guy at PalmOne confirmed me what told me one PalmOne employee yesterday. If a Treo 650 is unlocked, the warranty is VOID. I think it's better to wait for the unlocked version. I had a very bad experience when I bought my first 600's last year (cingular). I return 8 times the units, every single time the unit sent was not working correctly.

To finish, there is a Cingular store on Great America Parkway who is expecting some Treo 650's tomorrow afternoon (Thursday). I called at least 20 Cingular shops today and this is the only one where you will be able to find some 650's...
    The unlocked on the third week of March? You mean like 7-8 weeks? Did you mean the third week of February?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  3.    #3  
    The guy working at the PalmOne store in Valley fair told me the unlocked Treo 650 (GSM) will be available 3rd week of March...
  4.    #4  
    3rd week of March :-(