1.    #1  
    I dont know if this has been posted but do not forget to get your free 128 MB Memory Card here http://web.palmone.com/support/sd.jhtml
    WOW! This needs to be a STICKY!

(don't people SEARCH?)
    Quote Originally Posted by nuwaub
    I dont know if this has been posted but do not forget to get your free 128 MB Memory Card here http://web.palmone.com/support/sd.jhtml
    so does this apply only to Treo 650's purchased from Palm?
    Quote Originally Posted by smoberly
    so does this apply only to Treo 650's purchased from Palm?
    Nope, you can get this just by placing your units serial number and the registration number from your CD's sleeve in at the website and giving them your shipping address.

I got mine and purchsed from a Sprint Store here in Tampa, I beleive the offer is open to any Treo 650 purchase.

Good Luck, they did specify while supplies last and limited time, blah, blah, blah...

Cheers
    I got my treo 650 from sprint on tuesday, and entered my serial # on palm's website last nite, and got an e-mail from palm today that the card has already shipped. I gotta say that was great on palm's part, I am so HAPPY with this phone.
    We're sorry, but that ID number is not valid. Please note that the ID Number will always begin with the letters RPT, and will never contain the letter O. If a character appears to be the letter O, please use the number zero. If you continue to have problems, please contact Customer Care at 1.800.881.7256 (choose option 3).

:-(

I checked everything like 3 times....

(GSM)
    I had the same problem last night, the first time I entered mine, entering zeros fixed it for me.
    BTT - Just ordered mine.
    Arrrgh! ID number also invalid although entered correctly.
    Could it be that all new ID's have not yet been entered into Pa1mOne's online database?

I got my Unlocked GSM Treo 650 from the Pa1mOne store at Century City last week...
    It's not the ID number, the problem is one with PalmOne's site and certain web browsers that don't play nice. Just call PalmOne sales and tell the that your browser won't work, and give them the info (T650 serial number plus number from back of CD sleeve). They will place the no charge order for you.