1.    #1  
    Am I dense? I have tried combinations of utilities, Call Filter, Butler, etc. and I have tried searching through previous posts - all to no avail.

Is there any way of holding alerts until after my phone call is complete?
    I want SMS pop-ups, I like custom ring tones, I just have a hard time explaining that loud buzzing sound during my phone calls.
    Try TreoGuard or Phone Technician.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I'm using treoguard and have not found a way to disable the alerts either. Am I missing something here?
    Go to TreoGuard>Misc.(upper right corner) and there is a box to check that reads "Disable alarms during calls. That will fix your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinjack
    I'm using treoguard and have not found a way to disable the alerts either. Am I missing something here?
    The feature to disable alarms was not introduced until version 1.5.04b. If you have an earlier version, the option won't be available. You can upgrade to the latest version (1.7.03) for free with your existing registration key.

Geoff
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.
    Geoff:

Is a second incoming call ring muted by TreoGuard, too, or only calendar alarms?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Only alarms on my 650. I am still notified when another call is coming in.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Geoff:

Is a second incoming call ring muted by TreoGuard, too, or only calendar alarms?
    Second incoming calls are not muted. However, they don't normally sound a standard ringtone, so muting shouldn't be necessary. TreoGuard does not alter this behavior, even if the Pocket Tunes ringtone feature is enabled.

Of course, if you have some other 3rd-party ringtone manager, this may not be true.

Let me know if you still have questions.

Geoff
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.