1.    #1  
    Sena was supposed to ship their Treo 650 cases today. My order status still shows preordered and they haven't responded to my emails.

Is there anyone who received shipment emails or their order status show it shipped?

Thanks,
    Micah
    I was JUST about to ask this! Maybe they are shipping out in the order the actual orders were placed... From earliest til now? This seems like the most organized way to do it I think. Even though I just ordered mine like 2 days ago which makes me LAST on the list... lol

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
  3.    #3  
    I orderd mine about a month ago. I know I probably wasn't one of the first one's to order but I was kind of hoping to hear something either way today.

Micah
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I called them today and was told they ship on Friday.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks N7AS
    Which sena cases have you folks been ordering?
  7.    #7  
    I ordered 2 black magnet flip w/swivel cases for my wife and I. They were supposed to ship yesterday but it seems there might be a delay. Will give feedback as soon as they arrive.

Micah
    Ordered mine about a month ago, too. They charged my card within three days. Still no notification of shipping as well.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
  9.    #9  
    Just spoke with someone at Sena. Had to use whitepages.com to call them since their phone number isn't posted on their website. Good news is they told me the same as they told N7AS. The products will ship tomorrow and a tracking number will be sent out. At least they're consistent.

Micah
    Looks like will have the case soon:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent Treo 650 SENA case purchase. Below, please, find
    current status of your order and some information about shipping:
    Your order is scheduled to be shipped on February 4, 2005. Although your
    order is processed and ready for shipment your account may show the status
    as pre-order/backorder.
    If you have selected 'Standard' or 'Priority' as your shipping method, you
    will receive a delivery confirmation number in couple of days. Please note
    that 'Delivery Confirmation Number' is not a tracking number. It will only
    be updated when the item is delivered to your address.
    If you have selected 'Fedex' or 'International' shipping method, you will
    receive a tracking number.
    Enjoy your SENA cases: Slim, Functional, Top Quality, Handcrafted leather
    cases that everybody talks about.

Sincerely,
    SENA Cases shipping services
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    If they have billed you without shipping the product, contest the charge with your credit card company. The Federal Trade Commission prohibits any online merchant from charging a credit card until the product ships.
    Anyone have a picture of the pocket on the MagnetFlipper case?
  13.    #13  
    I can only assume it will be similar to the 600 version since they haven't shipped any yet.

http://www.senacases.com/catalog/Pal...p-1-c-315.html

Micah
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger
    If they have billed you without shipping the product, contest the charge with your credit card company. The Federal Trade Commission prohibits any online merchant from charging a credit card until the product ships.
    I believe that whenever you pre-order something, companies are indeed allowed to charge your card before they ship your product. Also, if you look at the description of the pre-order on Senacases.com, you will find this.

Sena Cases is happy to give an opportunity to its customers who have been anxiously waiting to order a new Sena case for their PDAs. Customers who place an order before their cases are ready for distribution, will be able to receive a discount and will receive their cases relatively earlier than other customers. Please read the details of the offer carefully:
    Sena Cases plans to start shipping pre-ordered cases on February 2nd, 2005. Although, it is our intention to continue 'pre-order special period' until this date, Sena Cases reserves the right to end this offer any time. Customers who place an order during the 'pre-order special period' will receive a 20% discount from the original purchase price of the product. The credit card accounts will be charged automatically for the discounted amount, shipping costs, and the applicable tax when the pre-order is placed, NOT when the product is shipped.
    These products will be shipped in the order we receive pre-orders unless there is a problem in our stocks of a certain model.
  15.    #15  
    Good point lawrence. It isn't like they are being sneaky or deceptive about it. There is a clear disclaimer that states you will be charged when the order is placed.
    Sorry, I never meant to accuse them of being deceptive. Even with the disclaimer, I think it is a technical violation of the rules.

Anyway, if I got a bill for something I had yet to receive, from a company that I had not done business with, for a product that had yet to be released upon the market, I would not pay it. Once you've paid your cc bill, all your leverage on defective or poor quality items is gone.

Again, not saying the case is poor quality or defective, just stating a good rule of thumb for online purchases.

That being said, I have ordered one and I look forward to receiving it.
    I agree, they may be trying to see how much to produce in the beginning as well as this is a brand new case for a product that is fresh on the market. Even Blockbuster makes you prepay or put some amount of money down when you "preorder" some hot new dvd/video release through them. At least I know I am guaranteed one of the first in line when it starts to ship!

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
  18.    #18  
    Just received a shipping confirmation number with tracking number. Fedex has an estimated delivery date of 2/8 so hopefully I'll have something to report then.

Micah
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    I received my case today-- it's great. Check out this site: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ght=Sena+cases
    I just received my Sena Flip Case. I think this case is great. Nice belt clip and the cut outs are very accessable to use.