1.    #1  
    I want to take a minute to publically thank a team of dedicated beta testers here at TreoCentral! The following people were involved in the creation and testing of ScheduleCare.

Tymerock
    TR30
    Fittske
    Woof
    Meyerweb
    Tdhood
    Dutchtrumpet
    Tdjenkins
    Jloosli
    gt5l
    98GSR
    Meyerweb
    Beergeek
    Leadtrumpetdave
    100thMonkey
    Paulsjmail
    Ricochet
    TechDude
    Jquinn14
    Daddy1
    bkrodgers
    Jayzee
    MacJunkie
    Skydivewags
    Ancient_One
    Tanster
    650now

I will also single out the following people for taking on additional responsibilities during the beta program:

Vandee2004 - worked as chief moderator
    Tanster - wrote the best documentation I have seen in a long time!

During this beta program I also initiated a contest based on finding the most bugs. The prize was a free license key for ScheduleCare.

Three people (beyond Vandee2004 and Tanster) here at TreoCentral won free license keys:

Bkrodgers
    Xathros
    Splufdaddy

(will the 3 of you send me your HotSync ID's!)

Phase II of ScheduleCare will be ready in the next few weeks and I will once again be making a call for beta testers. I hope this team will again participate but I also encourage everyone that wants to participate to do so!

Thanks again,

Jeff
    Phase II Phase II Phase II Phase II Phase II Phase II Phase II Phase II Phase II Phase II Phase II

I love BETA testing
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    You're most welcome, Jeff!

Looking forward to Phase 2!

tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    • To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    • To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Thank You Jeff!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to working with you on phase II!!!!!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Thank you Jeff. You've got mail!

I also look forward to working with you, tanster and the rest on phase 2.

-X
    Xathros

SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004