Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Hello,

I did a forum search on the Bellagio Lateral Pouch Case and did not find anything. if anyone is using this case some feedback would be great....

thanks,

lenny
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    bump
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    I'm interested too Is it nice?
    I have written a review of it, the editors will post it soon. In sum, what you see is what you get. It works exactly as advertised.

Personally, I much perfer a different type of case, but if this is the type you're after, then the Bellagio is fine.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mausalot
    I have written a review of it, the editors will post it soon. In sum, what you see is what you get. It works exactly as advertised.

Personally, I much perfer a different type of case, but if this is the type you're after, then the Bellagio is fine.
    I am now leaning towards a krussel case. When do you think the review will be posted Mausalot?

Thanks,

Lenny
    Lenny