1.    #1  
    Any one have a feel for how the unlocked PalmOne 650 will work with T-Mobile network, speedwise? As much as I'd *prefer* unlocked, with DUN enabled, I'm not sure what to expect with respect to speed on the T-Mobile network (my existing carrier) vs Cingular's EDGE network. If I plan to use the data portion a fair amount, I'm wondering if I'll find the 650 via T-Mobile annoyingly slow for loading web pages, etc, by comparison?

Thoughts, anyone? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MJPTreo
    Any one have a feel for how the unlocked PalmOne 650 will work with T-Mobile network, speedwise? As much as I'd *prefer* unlocked, with DUN enabled, I'm not sure what to expect with respect to speed on the T-Mobile network (my existing carrier) vs Cingular's EDGE network. If I plan to use the data portion a fair amount, I'm wondering if I'll find the 650 via T-Mobile annoyingly slow for loading web pages, etc, by comparison?

Thoughts, anyone? Thanks!
    Ordered unlocked one from P1 to use with TMo.
    I don't know about EDGE, but used sprint PCS as a trial for few days.Surprisingly there was not a huge difference,maybe its just my area whereTmo works great.
    Also, if wifi becomes available on T650, the faster data with other provider is not going to make a huge difference as i have wifi at home and work.
    Since T-Mo has great customer service , superb phone reception, less radiation hazard .
    Therefore if you like what i said..... "GO TMO".