1.    #1  
    i'm getting more and more wierdness as time goes on

just now i got a blinking cursor stuck on the screen

i know what its from - its from the palm-friendly google search page that i saved in favorites

i'm also getting several clicks when I switch applications/programs

for example - I'm in calendar, then go to apps to select contacts - and i hear three or four clicks where before i would hear a single click

any ideas???
  2.    #2  
    nothing?

i must be the only one...
    Quote Originally Posted by megaphone
    i'm getting more and more wierdness as time goes on

just now i got a blinking cursor stuck on the screen

i know what its from - its from the palm-friendly google search page that i saved in favorites

i'm also getting several clicks when I switch applications/programs

for example - I'm in calendar, then go to apps to select contacts - and i hear three or four clicks where before i would hear a single click

any ideas???
    I also get the rapid 3-5 clicks when I do some tasks. The one I notice the most it when I hit the Launcher button and I will sometimes hear 3-5 very rapid clicks. Every time it happens I want to say "what was that?"

Jeff
    Do the rest of you use Butler? I've noticed this on both my 600 and 650. However, I never encountered this on my 600 before I installed Butler. Unfortunately, I can't determine if that was the case with the 650 because I installed Butler about 30 minutes after I got it.
  5.    #5  
    i have NOTHING extra added onto it - no 3rd party apps

but... did a reset (took the batt out - let it set for a min, re-inserted the batt) -- the thing is back to normal

???

just gotta clear it out every once in a while i guess...

kinda like win98

(say it ain't so!!!)
    That was a problem that the 600 had as well. A soft reset would make it go away...for a while. Nice of them to fix it in the 650
    I get that clicking when I click on the new button in agendus. Clicks like 10 times real fast. Sounds like my phone is trying to start and there isnt enough juice to crank the motor.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson