1.    #1  
    I love my Verizon coverage in the Los Angeles area and plan to try to wait it out!

Please help me get through this difficult period by supporting me, as well as posting any rumors etc. on when you think it will be available on Verizon. Am I crazy?????

Paul Skikne
    Owner/Broker
    Santa Monica Real Estate
  2. Edo
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Talked to a Verizon guy today, he said this summer/6 months.
    you should try cingular for the 30 day trial period to see how good the gsm coverage is in your area. i think you will find it to be pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by skikne
    I love my Verizon coverage in the Los Angeles area and plan to try to wait it out!

Please help me get through this difficult period by supporting me, as well as posting any rumors etc. on when you think it will be available on Verizon. Am I crazy?????

Paul Skikne
    Owner/Broker
    Santa Monica Real Estate
    I'll give you only moral support. In the meantime, I'll enjoy my service with Sprint till further notice
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the feedback. I guess I am the only moron in this forum waiting for the Verizon phone. Are both Sprint and Cingular so good in the Los Angeles area that no one gives a $#^& about Verizon. Thanks.

You can verizonify a sprint T650 easily,
    Check shadowmite's website..
    6 months.....,
    Will be talking about 700 series..
    Thanks for the feedback. I guess I am the only moron in this forum waiting for the Verizon phone. Are both Sprint and Cingular so good in the Los Angeles area that no one gives a $#^& about Verizon. Thanks.

LOL. No, Verizon is great if you are in EVDO area, but I won't justify the $45 PDA plan for 1Xrtt. I understand if you go EVDO they will bump it even higher?

Sprint has 1xrtt unlimited vision for $15. You just can't beat that price.
    I'm w/ you. I so wish Verizon gets the 650!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!

Paul Skikne
    Owner/Broker
    Santa Monica Real Estate
    I'm not waiting for Verizon, but I do feel you because I was in your shoes when Sprint version came out. I just finally ordered my GSM Cingular T650.

I just want to write to give you support to hang in there, buddy. I'm sure that there are more Verizon'ers out there feeling your pain. Hopefully, they'll released their version soon enough.

BTW, you seriously may want to try Cingular. They now have the largest network in the US. I have seen places where Verizon failed, and Cingular prevailed after the buyout of AT&T.
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
  10.    #10  
    Thanks for the replies to date from everyone. Boy it sure seems that everyone wanting a 650 is fed up with Verizon, and have either jumped ship to Cingular or Sprint, or are in the process......

.....or just fed up with "who's with me" threads.

Paul Skikne
    Watch - just when Verizon comes out with an EVDO enabled 650 in three months everybody jumps ship again. Mobile musical chairs at its best!