1.    #1  
    Anyone know where I can get the double car/wall charger that is avaialble for the treo 600 for the treo 650? This was a great travel item to have.
    Thanks
    Boxwave, and perhaps others, has the versa charger. It looks like a cigarette lighter adapter but with AC prongs to plug into the wall outlet.

Get the lilSync USB cable with it. It makes your travel packing easier.
    I know what you are talking about... I actually have one with the Sprint universal connector and it works with my Treo 650, but I got the dongle that came with my Sprint 650 so it can work for me. Now if I lose that short lil dongle, I am sunk! I actually bought 2 doubletalks for my 600 when I had it, One is still in the plastic! Great for everywhere use, I dont leave home without mine.

I got my doubletalks from Dan's Cellular on eBay for the 600... I checked and he doesnt have any yet for the 650.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Dan's cellular accessories has them on ebay fyi:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...34745&tc=photo

And it's only 10 bucks!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Thats where I got my last one! But Dan's doesnt have the 650 version yet... Still waiting though!

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    bump. Has anyone seen a double talk for the 650 yet? Is the only option the VersaCharger from Boxwave? If so, how is it?