1.    #1  
    OK, people. My boss, Will Schaefer just handed me a sticky note and wanted me to tell you about a new deal he has for real estate agents. If you are a real estate agent, and order through our website at http://www.oti-solutions.com/real.htm you can get a Sprint Treo 650 for a final cost of $229.99.

To get the deal, you must meet the following qualifications:

1) Be a real estate agent
    2) Get a 2-year contract on service ($150 discount)
    3) Use the Supra lockbox service ($100 discount)
    4) Must be "corporate liable" account, meaning an agency, not the individual agent pays the bill ($120 discount)

This deal is only good until April 9, 2005.

Any questions may be directed to "questions@oti-solutions.com", or emailed to me directly at "mcorbett@oti-solutions.com". Any messages sent to me will be forwarded to our MJ, our sales guy, who is MUCH better able to answer these questions than I am. I'm just the company geek.

Mike
    Give us a Treo 650 GSM option!
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Why hasn't MJ answered my PM or email that was sent last week? If I could get answers to my questions I would gladly order!
    If you're a real estate agaent good luck having your agency pay your wireless account bill. Everyone I know pays for their own bill, even for the office phone.

Couldn't your business card and office affiliation suffice in establishing you're a real estate agent?
    I've just gone to the link, and emailed a few questions. It looks like only Sprint is supporting this, and only with the Treo 650 and SamSung i500.

I'll wait for their reply to see if other carriers like Cingular will support the promotion, or if I can use my PPC6601 Sprint phone.
    tonyh's exp is the same as mine: agents pay for their cell service. i emailed them too hoping to get some further clarification.

will post when i hear from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvStinky
    tonyh's exp is the same as mine: agents pay for their cell service. i emailed them too hoping to get some further clarification.

will post when i hear from them.
    Hi, I am new and I have been reading T/C since Nov. 2004 and finally sign up. Have you heard from them yet? I am thinking to get a treo650 would like to know more about this deal. Anyone else have news about it?

Thanks