Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am wondering if it will be possible to establish a WiFi connection with a laptop and use the Enfora enabled 600 as a modem. Any opinions/ information?
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    The Treo 600 sled is in the treocentral shop now.

Anyway already bought this, or even better, has any experience with it???
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101
    The Treo 600 sled is in the treocentral shop now.

Anyway already bought this, or even better, has any experience with it???
    Not in Stock
    Quote Originally Posted by dohdave
    I am wondering if it will be possible to establish a WiFi connection with a laptop and use the Enfora enabled 600 as a modem. Any opinions/ information?
    the treo does not support multiple network connections simultaneously. what exactly are you trying to do?
    When is the TC Store going to start taking preorders for the Enfora Wifi Sled for T650? Mobileplanet (I think that's the site) is taking preorders and I'm tempted, but would like to purchase it from TC. Any word?
    "Once a new technology rolls over you, if you're not part of the steamroller, you're part of the road." - Stewart Brand
    I queried Enfora today on when the T650 sled would be available. Here is their response:

Good afternoon,
    Thank you for your interest in our Wi-Fi Sled for the Treo 650. This product is scheduled to begin shipping the end of May. Our resellers, www.treoCentral.com, www.store.palmone.com and www.mobileplanet.com will have them in stock then. Sincerely,

enfora L.P.
    661 East 18th Street
    Plano, TX 75074
    3.5" length, 2.5" width, 0.6" thick

cant wait

but im sad already though...i wont be able to have my T65 or T66 on with the sled on
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12