1.    #1  
    I've seen several people here mention that they got PalmOne to replace their Sprint Treo650s under warranty. But the PalmOne web site specifically says that only Sprint handles Sprint Treo650s. What number did you call, and did you have to say anything to get them to handle a Sprint warranty replacement?

TIA
    Sprint is the only one who handles Treo replacements. If you buy a Treo from Good with GoodLink service, there is a special arrangement to allow these to be swapped out; my company used this in the past. I think this is the only exception.
    just take it to a sprint store.
    PS - you have to be under warranty if you have a 650 - Sprint should honor any warranty scenario. You are SOL if you have done something like breaking the screen and dont have the ERP insurance; almost unbelievably, Sprint has NO REPAIR SERVICE for out of warranty issues.
    Why do you need to have it replaced?
    Just search the p1 customer service page for a general customer service number and call. I have a sprint tre0 650 and p1 replaced it with no problems. Sprint should replace it for you but it all depends on what service center you go to in your area, which rep you deal with, if the stars and the moon are aligned in certain way... etc etc.

Some times a good sprint service center will replace the phone with no problems and there are some that will tell you the phone is too new and they don't want to give you the new phones they have because they want to sell it to their customers.

So just something to keep in mind.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaboo
    Why do you need to have it replaced?
    My headphone jack is totally nonfunctional. I just got a 1GB SD card, and I want to load some tunes on it and listen to them at work......but I can't because the headphone jack doesn't work any more.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by bige
    Just search the p1 customer service page for a general customer service number and call. I have a sprint tre0 650 and p1 replaced it with no problems. Sprint should replace it for you but it all depends on what service center you go to in your area, which rep you deal with, if the stars and the moon are aligned in certain way... etc etc.

Some times a good sprint service center will replace the phone with no problems and there are some that will tell you the phone is too new and they don't want to give you the new phones they have because they want to sell it to their customers.

So just something to keep in mind.
    Thanks BigE. You were the person who answered my last question about Palm replacing your 650....I was hoping you'd see my post and answer!