1.    #1  
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...bosnation0e-20

The current price is $469.

However, it's not available for ordering yet. I will definitely keep my eyes on this page to see more Amazon.com & Cingular Rebates in the next few days (or hopefully hours).

-TJ
    Last edited by techjunkie; 02/02/2005 at 11:33 AM.
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    that's funny.....i JUST searched for it on amazon and couldn't find it!

amazon usually has good rebates....i got the Nokia 3650 when it first came out, for free through amazon.com rebates!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro
    that's funny.....i JUST searched for it on amazon and couldn't find it!

amazon usually has good rebates....i got the Nokia 3650 when it first came out, for free through amazon.com rebates!
    I know what you mean. I love their combo Amazon + Carrier rebates. I am hoping that they do the same this time. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    I just emailed them to see if I can get any information on when they will receive stock.

L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
  5.    #5  
    My impatience got the better part of me, because I just ordered mine on TreoCentral for $399 - $50 Mail-in Rebate = $349.

It's such a great price that I couldn't pass up. Besides, I'd like to support this site as much as I can.

-TJ
    Last edited by techjunkie; 02/02/2005 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Typo
    Quote Originally Posted by techjunkie
    My impatience got the better part of me, because I just ordered mine on TreoCentral for $399 - $50 Mail-in Rebate = $349.

It's such a great price that I couldn't pass up. Besides, I'd like to suppose this site as much as I can.

-TJ

Same here, ordered this morning.
    I was thinking of doing the treocentral thing but the data plan disclaimer makes me uneasy.
    Quote Originally Posted by evildead
    I was thinking of doing the treocentral thing but the data plan disclaimer makes me uneasy.
    I noticed that when I ordered, so I left off MW from my order. I thought it might be best to just add the data plan after I receive the phone.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by mahatma
    I noticed that when I ordered, so I left off MW from my order. I thought it might be best to just add the data plan after I receive the phone.
    Disclaimer: It is possible that Cingular may not add the MEdia Works plan to your account. If so, other data service plans will be presented to you.

I'm not worried. If PalmOne is offering it, I'm sure that it'll stick. I think TreoCentral is just trying to Cover It's Own A$$ with this disclaimer just in case.

-TJ
    ok well it's really up there now in the cingular section. No rebates yet, and it looks like you can't go through with the order and add plans n stuff, but they do show the unlimited 19.99 plan.
    Does the Treocentral store actually have stock? I mean, are the phones ordered from Treocentral, shipping?
  12. bkd
    Amazon lists the Cingular 650 for $469 (with activation), but doesn't show a rebate on the 650 page. However, Amazon's Cingular Treo 600 page does show a $150 rebate, but the rebate form covers the Cingular Treo 650:

Rebate from from Amazon

Could I really get the Cingular 650 for $319 from Amazon?!

Another question is about the Media Works Unlimited... Amazon and other retailrs still show the $19.99 unlimited version. Can you actually get that still or will it just go to the $25 plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by bkd
    Amazon lists the Cingular 650 for $469 (with activation), but doesn't show a rebate on the 650 page. However, Amazon's Cingular Treo 600 page does show a $150 rebate, but the rebate form covers the Cingular Treo 650:

Rebate from from Amazon

Could I really get the Cingular 650 for $319 from Amazon?!

Another question is about the Media Works Unlimited... Amazon and other retailrs still show the $19.99 unlimited version. Can you actually get that still or will it just go to the $25 plan?
    The rebate form says you only need to activate a new (on a different account number) 1-year service plan but if you select the Treo 650, and select a plan, you only have the option of a 2-year contract. I wonder which is correct?
    every cingy phone on amazon requires a 2 year contract.