1.    #1  
    I've gotten 2 SMSes today, and I go to my message list and cannot view them. I don't know why this is occurring, and I didn't see who sent the first SMS, so I don't know if it's urgent or not -- but this is indeed frustrating and I'm trying to figure out what to do. I have nothing new in my inbox since 1/22 according to my Treo 650.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
    Do a soft reset and then trying sms'ing yourself and see what happens.

L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
  3.    #3  
    It worked once, but whenever I click on Go To, the screen turns white and the system hangs. Ugh, I guess I'll have to uninstall 823483 programs to figure out what this is unless someone has any idea...

4.    #4  
    ok, I found out that my SMSes were taken over by Agendus Mail, which I since deleted... now it seems to work, but I'm crossing my fingers!

(the SMS interface of Agendus Mail is UGLY!!!!)
    had the same problem i tried everything to get it to go to regular sms, no dice... deleted Agendus mail too prob solved.
    I had the same problem with Aggendus Mail but once deleted SMS now works fine
    Currently there is no way to have Agendus 'play nice' with the native SMS program. If you want Agendus, you have to use Agendus Mail SMS. You are right, the AM SMS is ugly, but my reliance on Agendus overrides that issue. You can take a look at all the chatter re this issue on the Iambic Support Discussion Forums....

Quote Originally Posted by tami
    ok, I found out that my SMSes were taken over by Agendus Mail, which I since deleted... now it seems to work, but I'm crossing my fingers!

(the SMS interface of Agendus Mail is UGLY!!!!)
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    You can delete agendus mail and use the default sms program. Deleted AM doesn't harm agendus.

L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650