Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tuckercom
    Rtalian- I ordered the unlocked Treo from P1 approx. 10:00 cst., 050202-2138xx, and I just checked my order status which says "order received", I too had a shipping address (work) and a billing address(home) and haven't seen the problem you having. FYI

Thanks again to all
    I order mine yesterday morning. I too ordered it to be shipped to work, but I do that a lot (ship stuff to work).

As of this morning, my order was still "recieved" and I have not received a back order email.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    does the unlocked (palmversion) have edge enabled. that is the only prob i see whith your idea here. I got the unlocked unbranded version because i am not a cingular customer.

d

Quote Originally Posted by RandyGOP
    Looks like I was a little late.
    050202-2129XX

I may be a sucker, but I went with the unlocked version even though I am a cingular customer thinking there would be less problems keeping my same plan (media express) and also won't have to use a hack to enable DUN. Anyone else do the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by dwylie75
    does the unlocked (palmversion) have edge enabled. that is the only prob i see whith your idea here. I got the unlocked unbranded version because i am not a cingular customer.

d

yes
    2/02/2005 050202-2301XX Back Ordered

I'm in !
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Take a look at this shipping from PalmOne...Express weather is Fedex Overnight and the Cingular Treo 650 is USPS Parcel Select????

Your shipment includes the following item(s):

Item: 1773568
    Description: HMK Express Weather CD
    Quantity: 1 @ $ .00
    Overnight

Item: 1754810
    Description: PALM Treo Lifestyle Guide

Item: 1802225
    Description: PALM Treo 650 Cingular-CN5
    Quantity: 1 @ $ 549.00
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyGOP
    Looks like I was a little late.
    050202-2129XX

I may be a sucker, but I went with the unlocked version even though I am a cingular customer thinking there would be less problems keeping my same plan (media express) and also won't have to use a hack to enable DUN. Anyone else do the same?
    I also did the same - especially in my last dealings with Cingular, everytime they touch my plan they screw something up. I have had enough of contract extensions and the 50.00 coupon isn't worth it especially if they dump my Mediaworks which I have had all along in the process and then I have trouble getting it back at the 19.95 . Not worth the risk. I think it will give us more flexibilty in the future as well. I'm selling my 600 to a buddy with a deep discount and taking a bath on the whole thing but it will be worth it in the end.
    Can't wait to order mine today. The silver should complement the G4 powerbook nicely. With Dun enabled it will present more internet options besides Wifi plus the resale value of this phone a year later will be significant, that is..if anyone would be willing to sell... I mean unless the treo 700 is a giant leap in features, I think this is a two yearer. Plus the gsm 700 version wouldn't come out right away so consider yourselves very lucky and cool folk..

Enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by duerfink

UGH. temptation. to. cancel. unlocked. T650. for. cingular. available. T650. rising. *twitch* (edit: but... no, there's no turning back!)
    Take a look at this shipping from PalmOne...Express weather is Fedex Overnight and the Cingular Treo 650 is USPS Parcel Select????

Overnight

LOL....different warehouses I guess.
    Could you let us know your order number? (## the last 2 digits)? Thx
    Order Number: 050201-2107xx - Unlocked GSM
    Order Date: 2/01/2005 10:40PM PST
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder God
    maybe alot of orders are going through the server
    You mean a lot of orders are being intentionally HELD on the server! I hope the VC Treo 650's get sent at the same time, so I can send this one PalmOne is making me wait for right back to them with my harshest regards...

In case you can't tell, I just checked the status of my order and I'm still backordered
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600kings
    Can't wait to order mine today. The silver should complement the G4 powerbook nicely.
    That's what I'm thinking. Though my Powerbook needs a macskinz protector on it badly.

Quote Originally Posted by treo600kings
    I mean unless the treo 700 is a giant leap in features, I think this is a two yearer.
    It had better be a two yearer. I gotta styop flipping devices every eight months. My wife is going to have me committed.

Now, everyone concentrate with me.

Ship. Ship. Ship. Ship. Ship. Ship. Ship. Ship. Ship. Ship!
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Order 502022113##
    Order 50202-2113##

I have 050201-2107XX and it still hasn't shipped yet!!!
    I guess Cingular customers over everyone else?
    Order Number: 050201-2107xx - Unlocked GSM
    Order Date: 2/01/2005 10:40PM PST
    took about 6 hours to get the email confirmation yesterday but here it is. my first treo, so i got suckered in to the accessory pack as well:

Thank you for shopping with palmOne Sales, your business is important
    to us. We received your order 050202-2180XX, which included backordered or advanced sale
    items that are unavailable for immediate shipment. Once the product
    is available for processing, you will receive a new order
    confirmation email. The following item(s) will be shipped when it is
    in stock.

Item: 1744267
    Description: PALM Essentials Kit Treo 650
    Quantity: 1 @ $ 49.99
    Shipping Method: Overnight

Item: 1869804
    Description: PALM Treo 650 GSM
    Quantity: 1 @ $ 599.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    I order mine yesterday morning. I too ordered it to be shipped to work, but I do that a lot (ship stuff to work).

As of this morning, my order was still "recieved" and I have not received a back order email.
    May depend on your credit card. I had a different shipping address from billing address, but thought I was okay because I had previously gone through this when ordering my thinkpad over a year ago. Anyway recieved an email this morning from P1 that they cancelled my order!

I called P1 and they said the credit card was rejected. Nothing they could do - only solution was to put me through to sales to re-order. (She asked if I entered the card numbers correctly which I know I did because I compulsively rechecked 3 times.) After waiting forever the woman at sales said "I can take a new order for you but you should call your credit card company first because until you figure out why they rejected it it's likely to happen again." This made sense. Anyway AMEX confirmed they rejected it because of the different shipping address, and they said they won't permanently put an alternative shipping address on file. I had to get them to temporarily add the other shipping address and then re-order, which sucks because I want it NOW and I'm delayed by who knows how long as bumped to the back of the line! I hate being bumped to the back of the line. (The woman at P1 said it wouldn't make much difference.)

Anyway word of warning - check with your credit card company to confirm if they accept alternative shipping addresses and make sure they have your alternative shipping on file if required. I thought I was fine but it took P1 a day until they processed my order which is the point at which it was rejected. My original order was placed 6:30am yesterday and I didn't notice till after 9am today that the order had been cancelled.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    Quote Originally Posted by hdtvman
    I also did the same - especially in my last dealings with Cingular, everytime they touch my plan they screw something up. I have had enough of contract extensions and the 50.00 coupon isn't worth it especially if they dump my Mediaworks which I have had all along in the process and then I have trouble getting it back at the 19.95 . Not worth the risk. I think it will give us more flexibilty in the future as well. I'm selling my 600 to a buddy with a deep discount and taking a bath on the whole thing but it will be worth it in the end.
    Sounds like your doing a nice thing for a frienda and the good karma that comes with that will be worth the financial loss of the transaction.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    boobookins, after reading your story, I'll share my short tidbit...

Ordered 9am yesterday using AMEX with a different shipping address ( I do this somewhat frequently ), received my confirmation email around 2pm the same day. My order still shows "Order Received".

I get a call today around 9:30am CST from P1 ( missed the call ), they leave a msg stating some info needed to be varified regarding my order. So I call P1, give them my order # and mention the msg...the guy helping me couldn't find anything going on with the order so he got someone from another department ( presumably billing or something similar ) who told him that there were a few things that needed to be varified and that my bank verified them and everything is ok. He told me to call back if I have any other issues.

My order still says "order received" which worries me somewhat because that means it hasn't been fully processed.

Anyway...we shall see what happens, guess i'll update when I hear something
    Mine says that same...

howver I'm GOING to get some work done FIRST, THEN I'm going to go pick it up @ the PO. I got a note saying that they attempted delivery of SOMETHING here this morning...if it's the palmone...ahhhhhhhhhhh, think I'll wait on the cheaper suckular version

Overnight

Quote Originally Posted by GottaDeal.com
    $499 shipped with the $100 developer discount
    I'm a developer, how do I get the discount?

Carl
    http://www.palmloyal.com
    Just called the Palmone Store at Newark Airport, NJ - Terminal A( accessible before security checks)

They have 14 Cingular Treo 650's in stock. ( well, 13 )
    $599 plus tax. I'm going to pick it up this afternoon.

the number is 973-848-0140 for anyone in the local area.
    The inventory manager is Jamar and was very helpful. He also mentioned that he can ship it to me next day if I wanted.

I know it is the cingular version, but I thought I would post it anyway.

Lewisl
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast