Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Me too! All you late orderers get back in line!

Quote Originally Posted by Rtalian
    Exactly....I ordered at 11:34PM EST last night, & mine still says, "Order Received."
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Date: 2/2/2005 @ 9:32am EST
    Order Number: 050202-213xxx

I can't wait...it's great to see all of us so happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis
    Me too! All you late orderers get back in line!
    I'm sitting in queue right now for customer support to get status. I'll post w/ what they say.
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    I'm sitting in queue right now for customer support to get status. I'll post w/ what they say.
    She can't find it in the system!!!!!! I'm on hold waiting for her to find it.
    I got off the phone with palmOne customer service about 15mins ago and the CSR said none of the orders for unlocked phonese have shipped; and, they've been receiving a lot of orders for the GSM T650 but the wait is still within 1 - 2 weeks.

I guess he expects the wait to increase if they sell-out their initial production batch...
    Well, she found it. She said it's still in processing.
    I'm guessing the next part was misinformed, but she said that since I had next-day shipping, I should receive it late tomorrow afternoon. She said to call again if I didn't.
    If you can retrieve an order status on the web page, you should be safe...hopefully, your order's in there. Let us know how you make out.
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada
    I ordered my GSM T650 this morning on P1's Web site. I come home and read the confirmation e-mail about my order: "The following item(s) will be shipped when in stock." WHEN IN STOCK???? What the f*** is P1 doing? Did anyone else receive a similar e-mail?
    My Current order status is:
    Order Number: 050201-210XXX
    Order Date: 2/01/2005 09:57:50 PM
    Order Status: Order Received

Here's what my email says: (Line feeds were removed to save space)
    Dear Xxxxxx Xxxxxx,
    Thank you for ordering from palmOne Sales!
    This automated email is to confirm that we have received your order.
    Your order number is 050201-210###.
    Your Treo 650 smartphone order is being processed. We are currently expecting to ship within the next 1 - 2 weeks. For details please visit Customer Support:
    http://web.palmone.com/support/speci...ping_msg.jhtml
    Once order processing is complete we will email you again with the exact details and total cost of your order. Once your order has shipped, we will email the shipping information to you as well. Your credit card will not be charged until the order ships.
    You can check the status of your order online at any time by visiting:
    http://web.palmone.com/support/order_status.jhtml
    We hope you enjoy your purchase and invite you to visit our site again soon.
    <snip>
    UPDATE 2-2-04 5:25PM PST...
    I just got my email saying my Treo 650 is now Backordered. I guess it just took a while to get the email sent.
    Last edited by taylorh; 02/02/2005 at 07:26 PM.
    I got the exact same email. Last I checked it still said order received.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I've been browsing here for a while, but have never posted.

My status says Order Received also.
    Quote Originally Posted by z3bum
    I'll bite! I ordered my Treo 650 this afternoon...
    Confirmation email received Feb 2, 2005 2:59 PM
    Order number: 050202-218256
    I'm wondering now if z3bum was merely expressing anticipation & not what P1's site actually says for status....hmm
    Quote Originally Posted by alee
    Cingular will be locked to Cingular SIM cards.
    ATTWS will be locked to ATTWS SIM cards.
    Unlocked will accept any SIM card.

Plus, each device may have some additional carrier-specific applications which may or may not be desirable.
    what about dun on the unlocked one from P1?
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder God
    what about dun on the unlocked one from P1?
    Uncrippled
    Ordered a UNLOCKED 650 this morning, my order says Order Received as well. Was definitely surprised to see it at $599. Last time I spent this much on a device other then a computer was the $600 Toshiba e740 PPC when it launched, whoa, was that a nightmare or what.

Just joined Cingular last week...this is my 1st GSM experience, my 1st converged device, my 1st Treo and my 1st UNLOCKED phone. Don't know if I can handle the wait
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaver99
    Unlocked doesn't have DUN disabled
    sweet........
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Ordered at 11:34PM EST last night. My order status has changed from "Order Received" to "Back Ordered".

Date: 2/01/2005
    Order Number: 050201-2096xx
    Amount: $615.00
    Ahhhh nuts!
    050202-227xxx
    Order Placed: 2/2/05 about 6:30pm central
    Sigh....... But I did get overnight!!! I still can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by alee
    Ordered at 11:34PM EST last night. My order status has changed from "Order Received" to "Back Ordered".

Date: 2/01/2005
    Order Number: 050201-2096xx
    Amount: $615.00
    Yikes!! Mine is so far still "Order Received," & my order went through less than a minute before yours.
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Yikes!! Mine is so far still "Order Received," & my order went through less than a minute before yours.
    Weird... you got the 2nd email from PalmOne saying that stuff is backordered right? (See email here)

http://staff.pop3now.com/alee/backordered.jpg
    OK, I ordered mine last night (2/01/2005 09:57:50 PM PST) and I just got my email saying:
    "We received your order 050201-210XXX, which included backordered or advanced sale items that are unavailable for immediate shipment. Once the product is available for processing, you will receive a new order confirmation email. The following item(s) will be shipped when it is in stock."
    It is titled "advance sale confirmation" which implies to me that this is and always was an advance sale. But that's OK with me, all I wanted in the first place was to be able to pre-order it. I think ALL orders are backordered unless a lucky few of the first orders are in stock.
    Last edited by taylorh; 02/02/2005 at 07:36 PM.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast