Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293435363738394041 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nickp
    Here is the link :

http://web.palmone.com/promos/treo650_bluetooth.jhtml

Seems like all you need is your t600 s/n. Wish I would have recorded it before I sold it
    only cingular...not unlocked GSM. This is the unlocked GSM thread, isn't it?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by nickp
    Here is the link :

http://web.palmone.com/promos/treo650_bluetooth.jhtml

Seems like all you need is your t600 s/n. Wish I would have recorded it before I sold it
    No, You need to be a Cingular customer. Does not apply to us.

"Eligibility and Restrictions:
    Offer valid only on Treo 650 smartphone orders for use with Cingular Wireless (including former AT&T Wireless customers) with valid palmOne handheld or smartphone serial numbers. Not valid on unlocked GSM smartphones. Offer good for a limited time and only while supplies last. Order must be placed by February 23, 2005. Free Bluetooth® headset will be automatically added to your cart with your Treo 650 smartphone. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer nor is this offer valid on previous purchases. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for all shipping costs for returned merchandise. Any illegal posting of this promotional code will result in immediate disaffiliation. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice."
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGT
    Anybody else's credit card get charged yet? especially those that got it after the $599 price increase. I got it for $699 minus $100 credit when it ships, previously there was a hold on that amount on my CC now there not nor a charge. we'll see

They better sent me the Handmark Express Weather since it not listed on my invoice on the P1 site, but when i called they said it should be included it better be after spending $615 on a phone I better get something for free

Now it's a waiting game, guess I'll go ahead and order all my extra accessories....Man this is going to be a $1000 phone by the time i'm done
    How do you plan to keep it so low?
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    only cingular...not unlocked GSM. This is the unlocked GSM thread, isn't it?
    I do not know; I am a septuagenarian, I drink, and I lose track.
    I figured out how to get through this weekend...get drunk.
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    I figured out how to get through this weekend...get drunk.
    I am with you.

I drink champagne. I drink it when I am happy. I drink it when I am sad. Sometimes I drink it alone; when I am in company, it is obligatory. I trifle with it if I am not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise I leave it alone unless I am thirsty.
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    How do you plan to keep it so low?
    Well right now I don't have much accessories listed, just 2 sync and charge cables, screen protectors, 2 cases, BT headset and 1gb SD card. That's it right now maybe BT GPS soon but not right now.

What else could there be to take it pass $1000???

palmOne Treo 650 Unlocked GSM / Axalto 64k SIM / Cingular Nation 900 w/ Rollover / MEdia Net Unlimited /

Phone Info: Firmware: 1.14 / Software: Treo650-1.05-ROW
    Accessories: palmOne Cradle Kit for Treo 650 / Free 128MB SD from palmOne / Cardo Scala 500 BT Headset / Krusell Classic & Horizontic Case / Brando Screen Protector
    On The Way: ???

Software.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan
    Software.
    True...but since I don't have the 650 yet so I don't know what I like, for right now it will be try before you buy then if I like it i'll buy it.

Anyway the T650 $615 plus accessories only come to $750 right now so I still have $250 spare for software

palmOne Treo 650 Unlocked GSM / Axalto 64k SIM / Cingular Nation 900 w/ Rollover / MEdia Net Unlimited /

Accessories: palmOne Cradle Kit for Treo 650 / Free 128MB SD from palmOne / Cardo Scala 500 BT Headset / Krusell Classic & Horizontic Case / Brando Screen Protector

Well right now I don't have much accessories listed, just 2 sync and charge cables, screen protectors, 2 cases, BT headset and 1gb SD card. That's it right now maybe BT GPS soon but not right now.

Almost any kind of GPS (big appl for me). My iTrek GPS will not work with the 650. SD GPS will not work for me; I need the SD card for the maps.
    Anybody else's credit card get charged yet? especially those that got it after the $599 price increase. I got it for $699 minus $100 credit when it ships, previously there was a hold on that amount on my CC now there not nor a charge. we'll see

They better sent me the Handmark Express Weather since it not listed on my invoice on the P1 site, but when i called they said it should be included it better be after spending $615 on a phone I better get something for free

Now it's a waiting game, guess I'll go ahead and order all my extra accessories....Man this is going to be a $1000 phone by the time i'm done
    I have no charge on my account but like you had a hold (I had the $599 price). Ordered 2/1
    Almost any kind of GPS (big appl for me). My iTrek GPS will not work with the 650. SD GPS will not work for me; I need the SD card for the maps.
    I have'nt looked into BT GPS much yet but Seideo has BT GPS right now looks like it's CDMA version only...once again we get screwed on the GSM version

itrek bluetooth doesn't work with the 650?
    Quote Originally Posted by lemongrass
    itrek bluetooth doesn't work with the 650?
    No. See http://discuss.treocentral.com/archi...p/t-65196.html The Sideo solution might work but it sure as hell kicks you over a $1000-.
    Last edited by whmurray; 02/11/2005 at 06:08 PM.
    I have'nt looked into BT GPS much yet but Seideo has BT GPS right now looks like it's CDMA version only...once again we get screwed on the GSM version

Er...Network carrier protocol has no impact on whether a BT GPS receiver will function with the GSM Treo 6.5. (Unlocked or Locked)
    -- "In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" --
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the issues described in the thread associated with the link above pertain to a specific GPS software (Mapopolis) not functioning properly on the T 6.5. A patch apparently fixes the problem.

My point is that any palm OS GPS sofware that is BT compliant should function fine with a BT GPS receiver paired with the T 6.5, regardless of network type (CDMA vs GSM).
    -- "In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" --
    Well this is getting a little comical.
    First I got the email saying my backordered Treos have shipped. But the web site order status page has said "Mixed" for the whole order (Becuase accessories had shipped but Treo was backorderd) and the order Details showed just the Treos as backordered. I expected this, the web site is usually at least 1/2 day behind the email messages in getting updated.

But now the Web orders status says "Shipped" (instead of "mixed") to reflect the new status, however when I go to order details it still says the Treo is "Backordered" and there is still no tracking number for the Treos.

I'm not worried about it, I just think it's funny how much I (we) want this information and just how much the P1 store doesn't want to give it to us

See the attached images.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by aolumide
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the issues described in the thread associated with the link above pertain to a specific GPS software (Mapopolis) not functioning properly on the T 6.5. A patch apparently fixes the problem.

My point is that any palm OS GPS sofware that is BT compliant should function fine with a BT GPS receiver paired with the T 6.5, regardless of network type (CDMA vs GSM).
    I have'nt looked into BT GPS as yet so I don't know cr@p about it, I'm still waiting for my new car to arrive thats why I have'nt even bothered about it.

Seems like all I do is wait...waiting for my 650 and waiting for my new car

Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    I do not know; I am a septuagenarian, I drink, and I lose track.
    If this is true, it's perfect. We need to start calling you "grumpy old man"
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon
    If this is true, it's perfect. We need to start calling you "grumpy old man"
    Thank you. Much more polite than what I am usually called.