Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 806
  1. #741  
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    this is killing me!! i'm in the same area as skippy -bay area- and i can't trck my package as yet! another irony, i was the first few who ordered the night it became available!
    I'm right there with ya bud. Mine's being shipped to my work in Alviso, CA. A mere 2-3 miles away from PalmOne corporate (but not where it's shipped from obviously.)
    Web site still says backordered although I got my email about 11:00pm last night. I'm pretty sure we won't see them until Monday. Too bad, it would have been nice to have the weekend to play with it, looks like I won't bet getting much work done Monday afternoon.

    Notice my sig, I orderd Feb 1 a mere 30 minutes after they started taking orders.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
  2. #742  
    oh man, fedex just knocked on my door, guess what? no treo 650 for me till monday!
    oh well....have fun with your t650 skippy!
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
  3. #743  
    Called and got my Fedex tracking #. It's not on Fedex's system yet. P1 guy says it was shipped today. I'm sure I'm only getting it on Monday. At least now I have a different site to refresh every 2 seconds... (Fedex)
    GSM Unlocked T650 050202-2154xx
    Order Placed: 2/02/2005 11:10:42 AM EST
    Status: Received
  4. #744  
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    this is killing me!! i'm in the same area as skippy -bay area- and i can't trck my package as yet! another irony, i was the first few who ordered the night it became available!
    they are shipping them in reverse order? LIFO??????? Ridiculous
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  5. #745  
    I just called to get a tracking number for my USPS shippment. Was on hold for 1/2 hour and I did get the number....but I also got some more info. I'm in MI and my order will first go to WI (along with others for this reigion) where it will get sorted and sent to my local post office. The tracking number doesn't get entered into the USPS tracking system UNTIL IT GETS TO YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE!!! So don't bother calling to get the number from palm...you'll get the package before you can get any USEFUL info from the tracking number!
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
  6. #746  
    You can't actually "track" a USPost Office package. It has a "delivery confirmation number" which means at best when it gets to your local P.O. it might say so. Once in a very rare while, if they decide to scan it along the way you might see something. More then likely you won't see anything until it says "delivered" and even then it still might be in your carriers pouch or on his truck.
    Quote Originally Posted by paris
    I just called to get a tracking number for my USPS shippment. Was on hold for 1/2 hour and I did get the number....but I also got some more info. I'm in MI and my order will first go to WI (along with others for this reigion) where it will get sorted and sent to my local post office. The tracking number doesn't get entered into the USPS tracking system UNTIL IT GETS TO YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE!!! So don't bother calling to get the number from palm...you'll get the package before you can get any USEFUL info from the tracking number!
  7. dvdmon's Avatar
    Posts
    599 Posts
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    #747  
    Quote Originally Posted by paris
    I just called to get a tracking number for my USPS shippment. Was on hold for 1/2 hour and I did get the number....but I also got some more info. I'm in MI and my order will first go to WI (along with others for this reigion) where it will get sorted and sent to my local post office. The tracking number doesn't get entered into the USPS tracking system UNTIL IT GETS TO YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE!!! So don't bother calling to get the number from palm...you'll get the package before you can get any USEFUL info from the tracking number!
    Man, what the heck is the point of a tracking number then? I guess all it does is let you know whether it got to your post office and whether they then delivered it to your door. Talk about lame! No wonder UPS and Fedex have taken so much business from USPS. I would have thought they might have caught up a little by now, but apparently not.
    Twitter: @dvdmon

  8. #748  
    Now when I check the status of my order on P1's website, it says shipped...then I click on order details and it lists the 3 items are backordered.

    Anyway, first I've seen it say "shipped" on their site.
    1 | 2
  9. #749  
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon
    Man, what the heck is the point of a tracking number then? I guess all it does is let you know whether it got to your post office and whether they then delivered it to your door. Talk about lame! No wonder UPS and Fedex have taken so much business from USPS. I would have thought they might have caught up a little by now, but apparently not.
    USPS doesn't offer "tracking numbers", exactly. They call them "delivery confirmation numbers", and that's exactly what they are. UPS and Fedex offer real tracking.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
  10. dvdmon's Avatar
    Posts
    599 Posts
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    #750  
    I just checked on the order status page and mine now reads "Shipped" and it does havea (USPS) tracking number as well. Of course clicking this or entering it at USPS.com yields no information, but at least it's on it's way...
    Twitter: @dvdmon

  11. #751  
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    Now when I check the status of my order on P1's website, it says shipped...then I click on order details and it lists the 3 items are backordered.

    Anyway, first I've seen it say "shipped" on their site.
    I do not understand your problem; they shipped evertything that was available. Not their fault that you only ordered things that are not available.
  12. #752  
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon
    I just checked on the order status page and mine now reads "Shipped" and it does havea (USPS) tracking number as well. Of course clicking this or entering it at USPS.com yields no information, but at least it's on it's way...
    Mine still shows back ordered. I expect that it will continue to do so, at least until tomorrow.
  13. dvdmon's Avatar
    Posts
    599 Posts
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    #753  
    Hmmm, guys, have you all just gotten an email from PalmOne Sales titled "IMPORTANT: Getting started with your new Treo"?

    Dear Levi Wallach,

    Welcome to the Treo family. Here are a few things to help get your new Treo(TM) smartphone up and running. IMPORTANT: Please save this email and refer to it when you receive your Treo smartphone.

    ...
    Twitter: @dvdmon

  14. #754  
    ya, just got it
    1 | 2
  15. #755  
    Yep.
    GSM Unlocked T650 050202-2154xx
    Order Placed: 2/02/2005 11:10:42 AM EST
    Status: Received
  16. #756  
    yep '-)
  17. #757  
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon
    Hmmm, guys, have you all just gotten an email from PalmOne Sales titled "IMPORTANT: Getting started with your new Treo"?
    Yes. It is mostly about provisioning and configuring. The provisioning stuff is not relevant to unlocked GSM.
  18. #758  
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon

    I don't know if you guys have read the most recent Treonaughts entry, but Andrew posted a rant and one of the things he mentioned was a rebate for current T600 customers for a free P1 Jabra headset. I remember hearing something about this a while ago but had completely forgotten. So I mentioned it to the rep and he put in a request to credit my account back $100 for it. All he needed was my T600 serial number. So anyone who made the same blunder I did, or simply wants to get a free bt headset, you might want to give them a call - just be forwarned that at the moment you're gonna be on hold for a while!

    Anyone else tried this ....
    Any Luck.......
  19. #759  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Anyone else tried this ....
    Any Luck.......
    Here is the link :

    http://web.palmone.com/promos/treo650_bluetooth.jhtml

    Seems like all you need is your t600 s/n. Wish I would have recorded it before I sold it
    Thanks,

    np
  20. #760  
    Anybody else's credit card get charged yet? especially those that got it after the $599 price increase. I got it for $699 minus $100 credit when it ships, previously there was a hold on that amount on my CC now there not nor a charge. we'll see

    They better sent me the Handmark Express Weather since it not listed on my invoice on the P1 site, but when i called they said it should be included it better be after spending $615 on a phone I better get something for free

    Now it's a waiting game, guess I'll go ahead and order all my extra accessories....Man this is going to be a $1000 phone by the time i'm done

    palmOne Treo 650 Unlocked GSM / Axalto 64k SIM / Cingular Nation 900 w/ Rollover / MEdia Net Unlimited /

    Phone Info: Firmware: 1.14 / Software: Treo650-1.05-ROW
    Accessories: palmOne Cradle Kit for Treo 650 / Free 128MB SD from palmOne / Cardo Scala 500 BT Headset / Krusell Classic & Horizontic Case / Brando Screen Protector
    On The Way: ???

Posting Permissions