Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263132333435363738394041 LastLast
    I woke up this morning to find an e-mail shipping notification that my Treo, Guide, and Weather was shipped via Fed-Ex Overnight. The message came in at 2:45 this morning. I also called CSR and he gave me the Fed-Ex tracking number. It left the warehouse this morning at 6:18am and will be delivered on Monday.

Order # 050202-224xxx, placed on-line on 2/2 at 4:30pm. Status online still shows backordered.
    Thanks,

np
    Quote Originally Posted by nickp
    I woke up this morning to find an e-mail shipping notification that my Treo, Guide, and Weather was shipped via Fed-Ex Overnight. The message came in at 2:45 this morning. I also called CSR and he gave me the Fed-Ex tracking number. It left the warehouse this morning at 6:18am and will be delivered on Monday.

Order # 050202-224xxx, placed on-line on 2/2 at 4:30pm. Status online still shows backordered.
    Yes? And did you pay for overnight shipping?
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Yes? And did you pay for overnight shipping?
    But of Course
    Thanks,

np
    Quote Originally Posted by paris
    It Shipped!!!

Sent : Friday, February 11, 2005 6:09 AM
    To : paris
    Subject : Ship Confirmation for Order 502022119xx

Standard USPS...and yes the order status page still says backordered. I'll probably have it in my hands before that gets updated correctly!

So, whmurray, tell me...if I have it IN MY HANDS but the web site still shows backordered...is the phone real or just a figment of my imagination?
    It's interesting yours was USPS, as mine as Fed-Ex Ground. I wonder why. (I REALLY wish I'd have ordered it overnight now--I don't know what I was thinking. It would have been totally worth the $16.00.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahead
    It's interesting yours was USPS, as mine as Fed-Ex Ground. I wonder why. (I REALLY wish I'd have ordered it overnight now--I don't know what I was thinking. It would have been totally worth the $16.00.)
    Maybe because USPS to MI was a better choice for mine and FED EX to AZ was a better choice for yours...???? Maybe just to split up the volume of orders so as not to clog the shippers systems...who knows!
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
    Received my shipping confirmation email at 3:17am Pacific time. I paid for overnight shipping and I'm in California. I usually get my FedEx at about 1pm. If they don't make it today, I can't imagine FexEx would would wait until Monday to deliver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahead

You actually saved yourself $16.00. FedEx will just hold on to our packages even though they will arrive tomorrow. By that time a lot of the ground shipments should catch up and then all of the 650s will be delivered on Monday. The bad part for me is that FedEx delivers late in the afternoon. I guess I can just keep refreshing the FedEx tracking page.
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Ok, just got off the phone with a P1 rep and got some good info.

First off, I was on hold for probably a good 15 minutes, maybe a little more. The guy I talked to said they had 8 reps working the phones and 50 calls in queue! Lots of people calling to get the status of their orders. Gee, I wonder if that's just all of us!?

Maybe because I'm doing ground shipping he didn't have any number to give but he said that it went out at 3AM from OH and would be going the same route as my accessores, which took a week, so it looks like I'm not getting it till next Friday, which means I'm going to have to either come home early or get a late start for my trip to NYC. I'm hoping against hope that for some reason the shipping takes less time and maybe I'll get it a day or two earlier.

I don't know if you guys have read the most recent Treonaughts entry, but Andrew posted a rant and one of the things he mentioned was a rebate for current T600 customers for a free P1 Jabra headset. I remember hearing something about this a while ago but had completely forgotten. So I mentioned it to the rep and he put in a request to credit my account back $100 for it. All he needed was my T600 serial number. So anyone who made the same blunder I did, or simply wants to get a free bt headset, you might want to give them a call - just be forwarned that at the moment you're gonna be on hold for a while!
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Quote Originally Posted by thxac3
    You actually saved yourself $16.00. FedEx will just hold on to our packages even though they will arrive tomorrow. By that time a lot of the ground shipments should catch up and then all of the 650s will be delivered on Monday. The bad part for me is that FedEx delivers late in the afternoon. I guess I can just keep refreshing the FedEx tracking page.
    It is hard not to begrudge P1 that $16-. The longer it takes them to ship, the lower the relative value of "over night." Said another way, I more willing to pay $16 for the difference between two days and three thn for the difference between 13 days and 14 days.
    Last edited by whmurray; 02/11/2005 at 11:38 AM.
    dvdmon...what type of ground shipping...I'm hearing they are using both Fed Ex ground and USPS Select ground...your previous order that took a week ground...what carrier was it shipped with? I'm in MI and trying to figure out when to expect this...can't get thru to customer service and I'm not sure they would have a tracking number for USPS anyway...past experience with USPS says I'll get the package BEFORE the tracking info is even available. TIA for any info!
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paris
    dvdmon...what type of ground shipping...I'm hearing they are using both Fed Ex ground and USPS Select ground...your previous order that took a week ground...what carrier was it shipped with? I'm in MI and trying to figure out when to expect this...can't get thru to customer service and I'm not sure they would have a tracking number for USPS anyway...past experience with USPS says I'll get the package BEFORE the tracking info is even available. TIA for any info!
    "USPS Parcel Select" for both previous and current shipments. I'm in the DC area. I kept trying to get tracking info for the accessories, but while I could see a tracking numer on the order status page (in the "tracking" tab), when clicking on that link, it just said there was an error. I tried going to USPS's site and entering that number manually and it said it wasn't found. This happened from the time those numbers were available till today (one day after they arrived). So I figure probably the same thing will happen with the phone and I'll be flying blind until it actually arrives...
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Thanks dvdmon...that's kinda what I figured. Just trying to figure out if I should stay home Monday?...Tuesday? ...??? But I'm already thinking I'll have the package before I get any useful tracking info. Think I'll stop by the post office Saturday morning and 'warn' them it's coming...we've got a GREAT group of postal workers at our local post office...I'll bet they'd be nice and call me at work when it comes in so I can get out early enough to pick it up on the way home.
    I called and (eventually) got my Fedex tracking number. It doesn't show up yet but that is typical for companies that do large bulk shipments. They pack it up for the carrier and generate tracking numbers, but the carrier won't show it in their system until they pick it up this evening. For those with overnight delivery, we should be seeing it on Monday. For everyone else, you should be able to get tracking info by tomorrow for an expected delivery date.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I just waited on hold for 35 minutes, but it was worth it! I have a Fed Ex tracking number now. The PalmOne CS rep said I would probably get it Monday. I'll be checking Fed Ex in a minute
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Perhaps now we'll see which one it was. I finally ordered yesterday, so we can see what the time lag is between the shipment of these early 2/1 and 2/2 orders and mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    I just waited on hold for 35 minutes, but it was worth it! I have a Fed Ex tracking number now. The PalmOne CS rep said I would probably get it Monday. I'll be checking Fed Ex in a minute
    same thing for me about 10min ago (about a 27min wait)
    It's not in FedEx's system yet.
    Now, we wait.

err....we've already been waiting..
    At least I have a busy weekend ahead of me to keep me occupied.
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    Oh, & I told the guy to tell his telecom/IT dept about the problem w/ the hold music.
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    I ordered my unlocked Treo 650 on Tuesday, got the shipping email last night at 7:30 and just received the phone. This is going to be a great weekend
    skippy, you in canada?
    current: GSM Unlocked, SonyEricsson T610 Unlocked
    macuser: AI 1.5 & Pismo 500
    Yeah Skippy! Where are ya??
    Please tell us you not in Canada!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone