Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
    so now i am at a loss
    ordered
    1 treo unlocked
    1 treo cingular
    1 battery
    1 case

both treo's back ordered and the accessories still stay "order recieved" yet no email & no accessories and definately no treo!!

edit oops order 050202-2296XX
    D-Caf, to answer your question. I placed an order for a single unlocked 650. Nothing extra. Overnight shipping also.

I seem to recall some people had already recieved their "extras" like the lifestyle guide or the weather program. I have not.

My order info is in my sig.
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
    So, I just bought my unlocked 650 from the Boston, MA palmOne retail store tonight at 6:45pm (they just got them in-stock today). While en-route to the store, I called palmOne CS to get a status on my web order for the unlocked 650 and the CSR told me my order was being "appropriated at the warehouse and should ship either tomorrow or Monday." So, everyone's wait is nearly over!

Once I get my unlocked 650 in the mail, I'm going to return it to the p1 retail store (b/c I had to pay $699 +tax at the retail store). So, in the end, I'll end up paying $599.

Anyways, just wanted to let you all know the unlocked 650 is starting to enter the channels...
    For the benefit of people not following the other thread (http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=71838)

I just got an e-mail from PalmOne saying my Treo 650 Unlocked shipped! (Order 050202-2121xx)

Hopefully I'm not the only one
    my order number is: 050201-2097xx and i didn't get a shipping email yet.. darn! lucky guy
    Quote Originally Posted by tlser20det
    my order number is: 050201-2097xx and i didn't get a shipping email yet.. darn! lucky guy
    So far only 2 canadians have reported this observation.
    hmmmm , I kind of trust them.......
    So that means HOFO MOFO is going to have the T650 before me. Now that is outright outrageous.......
    Maybe Palm finally convinced Cingular that us getting our Treos wouldn't affect their potential sales

EDIT: I should clarify, by 'us' I mean us in Canada ... where Cingular doesn't exist ...
    Order #050201-2096xx and no shipment email or website status change yet (I paid for overnight shipping also). Hopefully it's just the system hasn't been updated yet. If later order numbers are shipping they better ship mine!!
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  9. gdb
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis
    Order #050201-2096xx and no shipment email or website status change yet (I paid for overnight shipping also). Hopefully it's just the system hasn't been updated yet. If later order numbers are shipping they better ship mine!!
    yup 20960x and no e-mail..... Hmmm

I did call and they show me as "allocated" though... So much for in order number processing
    i called as well. listed as "allocated". the cs rep told me that they were not prepared for the overwhelming demand for the treo 650. that's an understatment if i ever heard one.

he said they only ship on weekdays so i should probably see mine by tuesday if it ships on monday. if that's true, at least i have an idea of when it will arrive now so i feel better.

---------------------------------------------
    Order Number: 050202-2284xx
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Woo hoo, finally! Just woke up and have an email that was received at 2:05AM. Of course the status on the web page is still backordered, but at least I'm now in the same boat as everyone else - except that mine is not overnight so even if it ships out today I probably won't be getting it till next Friday! I'm supposed to be driving up to NYC to see the family that day. All I can say is if it doesn't come on Friday, and it's looking like it may come on Saturday, I am NOT going to just go away and have it sitting on my front steps for 2 days. Argh!
    Twitter: @dvdmon

I got a shipped email at 2 AM !!!
    but staus page still says backorderd !!!

We're pleased to inform you that the following item(s) from order
    050202-230XXX have been shipped. For items with a status other
    than shipped, you will receive an e-mail notification of the shipment
    when it occurs. Your credit card has now been charged for the item(s)
    that have shipped, plus any applicable sales tax.

VIEW YOUR SHIPMENT STATUS
    The link below will supply you with the most recent shipment status.
    Please allow up to 1 hour for this information to update on our website
    from the time you receive this e-mail.

http://web.palmone.com/support/order_status.jhtml

Your shipment includes the following item(s):

Item: 1869804
    Description: PALM Treo 650 GSM
    Quantity: 1 @ $ 599.00

Item: 1754810
    Description: PALM Treo Lifestyle Guide
    Quantity: 1 @ $ .00

Item: 1773568
    Description: HMK Express Weather CD
    Quantity: 1 @ $ .00
    Unlocked 650 on Cingular
    SE HBH-660
    Firmware: 01.71
    Software: Treo650-1.20-ENA
    Hardware: A
    I also received an email stating that all my items were shipped but the order status on the website still says 'backordered'??
    It Shipped!!!

Sent : Friday, February 11, 2005 6:09 AM
    To : paris
    Subject : Ship Confirmation for Order 502022119xx

Standard USPS...and yes the order status page still says backordered. I'll probably have it in my hands before that gets updated correctly!

So, whmurray, tell me...if I have it IN MY HANDS but the web site still shows backordered...is the phone real or just a figment of my imagination?
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    050202-212XXX is shipped! Via FEDEX next day. However, with tomorrow being a Saturday, no toy 'til Monday. Guess I'll have to change my signature..
    Best,

Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
    I also received my shipping confirmation this morning at 6:20 am. I called customer support to find out where it is, and he said that it shipped out at 3:30 this morning, that it's currently in Ohio, and that it's quite possible that I'll get it this afternoon (I'm in Boston).

Can't get my hopes up yet though!

Quote Originally Posted by paris
    It Shipped!!!

Sent : Friday, February 11, 2005 6:09 AM
    To : paris
    Subject : Ship Confirmation for Order 502022119xx

Standard USPS...and yes the order status page still says backordered. I'll probably have it in my hands before that gets updated correctly!

So, whmurray, tell me...if I have it IN MY HANDS but the web site still shows backordered...is the phone real or just a figment of my imagination?
    I think we call a phone in your hands a real product. I would even settle for a report from UPS or FeDEX that they have it. Conflicting reports from P1 is just one more tease. Have I missed a report of a UPS or FedEx number?

I hate to be a wet blanket among all this hope but I have been peed on by P1 so often and for so long that this stinky blanket is all that I have to keep me warm. I hope we get word from someone other than P1 to tell us that they are really shipping.
    Last edited by whmurray; 02/11/2005 at 07:37 AM.
  18. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon
    Yes, but has your order status changed on the web site???
    Nope. I did get the shipping e-mail early this morning. Fingers are crossed. No charge shows on my credit card yet. I am going to Europe on Wednesday. Looks like it is going to be a photo finish...
    Got the same email....it's probably because our Canadian orders will be held at the border for tax adjustments...so the shipping process has an extra step.

...but it's definitely on it's way....