Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 232829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rysmith
    There's nothing like the anticipation of waiting for the first of what will probably end up being many defective 650's! I've loved all of my 600's and I'm sure that as this first one goes back, I'll think back to the longest week of my life when I didn't have her! Here's to PalmOne who will undoubtedly suck us in when the 700, 750, and every other Treo comes out!

hehehe, cheerful bugger aren't you?!

..my one and only Treo 600 performs like a champ I expect my 650 to do the same ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie
    I have gotten the e-mail and my order still says back ordered. So there goes your theory.
    I haven't gotten an email today either and I ordered on 2/1 @ 8:58 pm.
    Order # 050201-2097XX
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by nickp
    If you are so down on P1, why do you stay with them ?? Or does all of the complaining just fill a void in your day ?? Do you have anything positive to say ??

For cryin' out loud, we all ordered our units on 2/1-2/2 and recieved a 1-2 week delivery timeframe. Now it is ONE week later, we are begining to receive confirming e-mails, and most folks are skeptical because why ??? If they ship within the 2 week window, what is the issue ??

Relax..... you'll live longer
    It was not my point to be down on PalmOne. My whole point is that because we love them, and more so their products, we will keep coming back. Even if we did hate them and have numerous deffective products, we'll still be here when the new ones come out and fork out our $600 because we love them. I was just pointing out how ironic it is that we all sit here on the boards (face it, the normal user doesn't) complaining about waiting and then getting back on to complain about deffective units. We'll all be back though to get the next one though.
    Hopefully they ship tonight.. That would be stupid to ship overnight on Friday to only get to it's destination on Monday right? Oh yeah, the temporary charge on my card has been lifted....

Mike
    It was not my point to be down on PalmOne. My whole point is that because we love them, and more so their products, we will keep coming back. Even if we did hate them and have numerous deffective products, we'll still be here when the new ones come out and fork out our $600 because we love them. I was just pointing out how ironic it is that we all sit here on the boards (face it, the normal user doesn't) complaining about waiting and then getting back on to complain about deffective units. We'll all be back though to get the next one though.
    I share your enthuziasm for the device !! We are all gadget freaks to a certain extent and want everything new YESTERDAY instead of tomorrow. It is funny to see how many posts there have been in this thread alone, over the past 2 or so hours. C R A Z Y
    Thanks,

np
    No kidding...though I'd be thrilled just to know they shipped, it'd be crappy to have them overnighted tommorrow.
    1 | 2
    I do not think they will ship tonight. Probably tomorrow, which means we'll get the goods on Monday. what a bummer!I wanted to play with my new toy this week-end.
    still backordered
    I just got off of the phone with Matt at P1 CS and he said that my 650 went into allocations 2hrs ago and should ship out tonight if not definitely will ship tomorrow!
    My fingers are crossed!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by Philippe
    I do not think they will ship tonight. Probably tomorrow, which means we'll get the goods on Monday. what a bummer!I wanted to play with my new toy this week-end.
    Not sure if this is of any worth--but just in case, I'll add to the post count for the last few hours at least.

I no longer have the "temporary" hold from palmOne.
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    I haven't gotten an email today either and I ordered on 2/1 @ 8:58 pm.
    Order # 050201-2097XX
    I have not gotten on either. Not to worry. It is just another P1 tease.
    I shelled out my $600- two years ago. I shelled out my $600- last year. I shelled out my $600- this year. I will, no doubt shell out $600- next year. If that feels like love to P1, so be it. I have to tell you that if feels like something else altogether to me.
    Yes? And the status of your order is? Shipped?
    ......we'll get the goods on Monday.....
    And you have been "doing business" with P1 for how long? Do you always do business while holding on to your ankles?
    I just got off of the phone with Matt at P1 CS and he said that my 650 went into allocations 2hrs ago and should ship out tonight if not definitely will ship tomorrow!
    My fingers are crossed!
    "Allocations." Wonderful. That is a new one. They are nothing if not creative.
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    "Allocations." Wonderful. That is a new one. They are nothing if not creative.
    What are you the voice of doom!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    whmurray...you've had the last 5 posts in a row here...I think you're losing it!!! You're talking to yourself!
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
    What are you the voice of doom!
    I am the only conscience P1 has. I have been "doing business" with them at the rate of $50 per month for a very long time. I am used to it. Your hope over my experience.
    I hear ya!
    Been doing business with them along time too and they have always delivered within the time frame that they have specified. Well I'll be careful how I phrase that, I had been doing business with Handspring from day one with their visor and this actually my first purchase with Palm.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by paris
    whmurray...you've had the last 5 posts in a row here...I think you're losing it!!! You're talking to yourself!
    True. You guys are playing with yourselves and I bet I am having more fun.