Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 222728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 806
  1. dvdmon's Avatar
    Posts
    599 Posts
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    #621  
    Come on, guys, can't you just let people have a little hope? Let's just assume that this is GOOD news and that our phones will indeed ship in the next couple of days. Sure, it will suck if/when this turns out not to be true, but deluding ourselves for a couple of days will at least put us all in better moods, huh?

    I haven't gotten my email yet, which is a bit annoying as I ordered 7:30AM on 2/2 and a rep told me I would be one of the first to get mine. I wonder what basis these emails are going out - it seems to be random, since there are numbers both above and below me...
    Twitter: @dvdmon

  2. #622  
    Quote Originally Posted by curlykraut
    I got the message too. Ordered 2/3 at 6pm. I think this is good news. Last time on my Treo 600 order I got a similar email saying the same (really nothing) but the 600 DID sip... keep you fingers crossed...
    We know it will ship. But when??!! When did you get your 600 from the date you got the email?
    GSM Unlocked T650 050202-2154xx
    Order Placed: 2/02/2005 11:10:42 AM EST
    Status: Received
  3. #623  
    Quote Originally Posted by rysmith
    Let me sum up the email you will get so that you're not as let down as all of us were.
    "The email you got ten minutes after ordering has been resent to you. We're not going to tell you anything because we are clueless ourselves or have chosen to keep you chatting away over at Treocentral. We'll ship it when we feel like it and you will be notified of the shipment when the UPS guy shows up at your door."

    ..actually, it's not the same email..this one states that it is processing...the first e-mail did not say that....
    Once it it "processing" it is supposed to ship in 24 hours...
  4. #624  
    Quote Originally Posted by joolsca
    ..actually, it's not the same email..this one states that it is processing...the first e-mail did not say that....
    Once it it "processing" it is supposed to ship in 24 hours...
    My email said it began processing on 2/2. I don't think Palm has any ryhme or reason to anything they do.
  5. #625  
    I'll be at the Pebble Beach AT&T Pro-Am golf tournament on Saturday and will be hanging out with lots of Silicon Valley big-wigs. It would sure be nice to show off my unlocked T650!

    http://bobkohn.blogspot.com
  6. #626  
    Quote Originally Posted by certezuk
    Has anoyone else noticed that the Palm Order Tracking Page has a title of " Handspring: Customer Support: Order Status Information"??? They can't even remember to change their website information, how are they going to remember to ship our TREOs????
    Are you certain ?? When I log in, mine says Palm One .... Treo Store. No mention of Handspring anything.

    No wonder your order isn't updating
    Thanks,

    np
  7. #627  
    Quote Originally Posted by rysmith
    My email said it began processing on 2/2. I don't think Palm has any ryhme or reason to anything they do.
    Mine says that as well. I assume it's a misconfiguration in their email script.
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
  8. #628  
    1st email:
    Subject: Advanced Sale confirmation# 50202211xxx
    We received your order 050202-211xxx, which included backordered or
    advanced sale items that are unavailable for immediate shipment. Once the product
    is available for processing, you will receive a new order confirmation email.

    2nd email:
    Subject: Order Confirmation for Order 50202211xxx
    This email confirms that your order 050202-211xxx began processing on 02/02/05. You will not be
    charged for the item(s) that you ordered until you receive an e-mail confirming that they have been shipped.

    It shows that things are moving. This is no longer an 'Advanced Sale' item. It's a confirmed order that is 'processing'. I think that's the first step in the shipping process. Let's hope the next email shows it shipped... Maybe I'm just the eternal optomist...but the Treo would be the perfect Valentines present for me!
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
  9. #629  
    Quote Originally Posted by nickp
    Are you certain ?? When I log in, mine says Palm One .... Treo Store. No mention of Handspring anything.

    No wonder your order isn't updating
    The Page title on the actual status page is still old.


    Attached Images Attached Images
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
  10. #630  
    Quote Originally Posted by certezuk
    Has anoyone else noticed that the Palm Order Tracking Page has a title of " Handspring: Customer Support: Order Status Information"??? They can't even remember to change their website information, how are they going to remember to ship our TREOs????
    Yeah, I commented on that a week ago
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
  11. #631  
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsTheFly
    The Page title on the actual status page is still old.


    I must not have something enabled on my browser, as that does not show on any of my P1 order / status pages.

    Oh Well .......... The wait continues
    Thanks,

    np
  12. #632  
    Notice that a Palm One retail outlet apparently has the unlocked GSMs in stock? See here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=72649 Gotta be good news...
  13. #633  
    Quote Originally Posted by paris
    1st email:
    Subject: Advanced Sale confirmation# 50202211xxx
    We received your order 050202-211xxx, which included backordered or
    advanced sale items that are unavailable for immediate shipment. Once the product
    is available for processing, you will receive a new order confirmation email.

    2nd email:
    Subject: Order Confirmation for Order 50202211xxx
    This email confirms that your order 050202-211xxx began processing on 02/02/05. You will not be
    charged for the item(s) that you ordered until you receive an e-mail confirming that they have been shipped.

    It shows that things are moving. This is no longer an 'Advanced Sale' item. It's a confirmed order that is 'processing'. I think that's the first step in the shipping process. Let's hope the next email shows it shipped... Maybe I'm just the eternal optomist...but the Treo would be the perfect Valentines present for me!
    just spoke to 'aussie' (or 'ozzy') at P1 and he said that they received a bunch of them in today and are shipping 'em out. the light is nearing!
  14. #634  
    There's nothing like the anticipation of waiting for the first of what will probably end up being many defective 650's! I've loved all of my 600's and I'm sure that as this first one goes back, I'll think back to the longest week of my life when I didn't have her! Here's to PalmOne who will undoubtedly suck us in when the 700, 750, and every other Treo comes out!
  15. #635  
    Quote Originally Posted by pramit
    just spoke to 'aussie' (or 'ozzy') at P1 and he said that they received a bunch of them in today and are shipping 'em out. the light is nearing!
    with palmone, that could just be a train.

    i got the email, but it they ship tomorrow I wont get it until Monday even if they deliver on saturday.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  16. #636  
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon
    Guys, these shipping notices have the following disclaimer:



    So, if you haven't gotten the email, don't bother checking your order status on Palm's site, because it won't update until after you get notified...
    I have gotten the e-mail and my order still says back ordered. So there goes your theory.
  17. #637  
    Last year I rcvd my TMO 600 before my status changed on the web site. So does that mean anyhting now?
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
  18. #638  
    I just spoke with P1 and was told that my unit was allocated and would ship today or tomorrow. I ordered on 2/1/05 at ~11:33 PM PST. Order #: 050201-2109xx.

    Joe
  19. #639  
    Quote Originally Posted by rysmith
    There's nothing like the anticipation of waiting for the first of what will probably end up being many defective 650's! I've loved all of my 600's and I'm sure that as this first one goes back, I'll think back to the longest week of my life when I didn't have her! Here's to PalmOne who will undoubtedly suck us in when the 700, 750, and every other Treo comes out!
    If you are so down on P1, why do you stay with them ?? Or does all of the complaining just fill a void in your day ?? Do you have anything positive to say ??

    For cryin' out loud, we all ordered our units on 2/1-2/2 and recieved a 1-2 week delivery timeframe. Now it is ONE week later, we are begining to receive confirming e-mails, and most folks are skeptical because why ??? If they ship within the 2 week window, what is the issue ??

    Relax..... you'll live longer
    Thanks,

    np
  20. #640  
    Quote Originally Posted by nickp
    Just recieved mine as well. Order #050202-224xxx ordred on 2/2. Let's wait and see if any of the online status' get updated over the next few hours. Otherwise I would tend to agree with rysmith, this may be a pacifier due to the high volume of inquiries. (one would think not though, as this e-mail would raise even more questions) Hmmm
    Not a pacifier. P1 does not offer peace. What P1 does do is tease.

Posting Permissions