Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    I just got my email 1 minute ago. I'm hoping Saturday is the magic day!
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Dear xxxx xxxxxx:

Thank you for ordering from palmOne Sales. This email confirms that
    your order 050204-1434xx began processing on 02/04/05. You will not be
    charged for the item(s) that you ordered until you receive an e-mail
    confirming that they have been shipped.

VIEW YOUR ORDER STATUS
    The link below will supply you with the most recent order status.
    Please allow up to 1 hour for this information to update on our
    website from the time you receive this e-mail.

just got the same email...unlocked GSM...guess it will be shipping within 24 hours (!)
    Just got a processing email!! WOO! And judging by the other peoples order numbers, it seems to have been sent across the board. If they ship, I guess they were stockpiled and held up intentionally.
    current: GSM Unlocked, SonyEricsson T610 Unlocked
    macuser: AI 1.5 & Pismo 500
    my order number is 050201-2097XX and i still didn't get my email yet!! whats up?! ahhhhh... haha
    No email here yet, but called P1 and they will honor the $599 price.
    There couldn't be a worse email sent! Okay, just so you know, we still did get your order and we're still just waiting. Have a nice day. That email accomplished nothing! Well, except for the fact that I got excited over nothing and wasted 5 minutes looking up an order status that hasn't changed in a week!
    Anyone with Palm experience help us here? Does this mean they are getting ready to ship or are just reconfirming? What happened in the past with Sprint?
    current: GSM Unlocked, SonyEricsson T610 Unlocked
    macuser: AI 1.5 & Pismo 500
    Everyone, repeat after me.

I will NOT let my hopes get raised.

I think someone in P1 read Tc, panicked and announced, "Initiate plan FalseHope1.0 in 3. . . 2. . . 1"
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
    YEAH BABY!!! JUST GOT ONE TOO!!!! (sorry for caps, just too excited over nothing)
    Treo 650 Unlocked GSM FW1.23
    AGHHHHH
    no email!!
    order 050202-2296XX
    Quote Originally Posted by rysmith
    There couldn't be a worse email sent! Okay, just so you know, we still did get your order and we're still just waiting. Have a nice day. That email accomplished nothing! Well, except for the fact that I got excited over nothing and wasted 5 minutes looking up an order status that hasn't changed in a week!
    Just recieved mine as well. Order #050202-224xxx ordred on 2/2. Let's wait and see if any of the online status' get updated over the next few hours. Otherwise I would tend to agree with rysmith, this may be a pacifier due to the high volume of inquiries. (one would think not though, as this e-mail would raise even more questions) Hmmm
    Thanks,

np
    Quote Originally Posted by madcap
    AGHHHHH
    no email!!
    order 050202-2296XX
    Let me sum up the email you will get so that you're not as let down as all of us were.
    "The email you got ten minutes after ordering has been resent to you. We're not going to tell you anything because we are clueless ourselves or have chosen to keep you chatting away over at Treocentral. We'll ship it when we feel like it and you will be notified of the shipment when the UPS guy shows up at your door."
    A say-nothing email is hardly a pacifier, IMO. Surely they would have included new information if that were their intent.

I got it a few minutes ago, too. Order # 050201-2102xx.

Quote Originally Posted by nickp
    Just recieved mine as well. Order #050202-224xxx ordred on 2/2. Let's wait and see if any of the online status' get updated over the next few hours. Otherwise I would tend to agree with rysmith, this may be a pacifier due to the high volume of inquiries. (one would think not though, as this e-mail would raise even more questions) Hmmm
    I don't know if it's a coincidence that the email was sent 3 minutes after their PalmOne Games Newsletter. Servers backed up???
    By the way, the customer rep also confirmed that their main warehouse for these shipments is in Lexington, KY...
    (That's only about 1-1/2 hours from where I'm at, at this point, I'd drive down there!)
    I just got "the email" for order #050205-2580XX. palmOne confirmed by order was "allocated" and "probably going to ship tomorrow". Good news!
    I also received the email today at 4:03pm!! It looks to me like some automated email that is sent out after a period of time goes by if an order hasn't shipped yet. I wouldn't keep my hopes up that this is an indication of shipment. I have been refreshing the order status site for the last 40 minutes with no change in status--- BACKORDERED!!!
    I got the message too. Ordered 2/3 at 6pm. I think this is good news. Last time on my Treo 600 order I got a similar email saying the same (really nothing) but the 600 DID sip... keep you fingers crossed...
    Has anoyone else noticed that the Palm Order Tracking Page has a title of " Handspring: Customer Support: Order Status Information"??? They can't even remember to change their website information, how are they going to remember to ship our TREOs????
    Yeah, somone posted that a few days ago.