Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Cool! Just ordered mine!

With the Developers discount ($100 off), my total was $449.

Can't wait!
    I'm gitty with excitement. I ordered mine. Order #050202-2195XX.
    I just ordered mine + my wife's on TreoCentral. Glad that it's a great price $399 - $50 mail-in rebate, AND I'm supporting the great thread on the net.
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    Quote Originally Posted by asantana
    Cool! Just ordered mine!

Can't wait!

Now how does one get the developer's discount off the street?
    I'm in. I've been wanting this phone since it was announced for Sprint. Ordered within 20 minutes of receiving PalmOne email newsletter. It will be replacing a Sony Ericsson P900 with newly dead touchscreen via T-Mobile's network. Will be watching the forums and hoping setting the phone up to use T-Mobiles T-Zones won't be too difficult.

Order # 050201-21066x

...now if i can just survive for 1-2 wks without a PDA until it arrives...

*chuckle* anyone know what Cingular's return policy on phones/plans is? I may have to go test drive one...
    Quote Originally Posted by asantana
    Cool! Just ordered mine!

Can't wait!
    I to have the developers disount ($100) but my total was $599. How did you get the extra $50 off?
    While refreshing my order status page for the 345th time (estimate), I noticed that the title of the page is "Handspring: Customer Support: OrderStatus Information." oops
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    Just talked to a P1 store, whose rep told me they'll have stock of the unlocked GSM on Monday. !!!
    Hi folks, just joining the club here.
    Order 050202-217xxx
    oops. suspended order 050202-2163XX - won't actually cancel for 48 hours, though.

(yeah, okay... i tried to get in line [before it got too long] hoping palmone wouldn't process a charge until they shipped product [well... until my paycheck came through on friday after midnight]. no dice.)

perhaps i can still make this work with a little luck, perseverence and social engineering. *cross fingers*
    Quote Originally Posted by JoaoPauzaoNYC
    Just talked to a P1 store, whose rep told me they'll have stock of the unlocked GSM on Monday. !!!
    which palmone store?
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Got this email from the PalmOne online store a few minutes ago:
    Thank you for shopping with palmOne Sales, your business is important
    to us. We received your order 050201-2096xx, which included backordered or advanced sale
    items that are unavailable for immediate shipment. Once the product
    is available for processing, you will receive a new order
    confirmation email. The following item(s) will be shipped when it is
    in stock.

Item: 1773568
    Description: HMK Express Weather CD
    Quantity: 1 @ $ .00
    Shipping Method: Overnight

Item: 1869804
    Description: PALM Treo 650 GSM
    Quantity: 1 @ $ 599.00
    Shipping Method: Overnight

Please remember that your credit card will not be charged until the
    item(s) has shipped. When the item(s) becomes available for shipment,
    you will receive a confirmation email with the shipping details.
    Same here...i hope this backorder situation isn't too long....At least I can play with a Sprint Treo tomorrow...
    Order Number: 050201-2107xx - Unlocked GSM
    Order Date: 2/01/2005 10:40PM PST
    Quote Originally Posted by LewisL77
    which palmone store?
    Also the PalmOne store at Westfield Valley Fair Mall in San Jose, CA says they'll have them at the end of this week. Of course, they also have a 3 page "please call me" list. He added it's not a reserve list, you can only reserver one if they get a hold and you ask them to hold it of you or you call them back and have them reserve it (point being that with the Treo 600 they through the whole list first day because they didn't get a hold of everyone.)
    My suspicion is that the first XXXX number of orders from P1 may ship in a few days
    After ordering my 650 this morning, I got the order confirmation almost immediatelly saying "Your credit card will not be charged until the order ships." Well my card was charged about 10 min ago so I guess they are shipping today
    Are the people getting backorder notices ordering the Cingular or the unlocked?
    Quote Originally Posted by busyba
    Are the people getting backorder notices ordering the Cingular or the unlocked?
    I received the backorder notice for the unlocked.
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Impatiently waiting for Treo 650 GSM
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmccarter
    After ordering my 650 this morning, I got the order confirmation almost immediatelly saying "Your credit card will not be charged until the order ships." Well my card was charged about 10 min ago so I guess they are shipping today
    Charged or a credit hold? Most companies place a credit authorization to make sure you have that amount available. I believe the hold can last up to 30 days.
    Orderd Mine!

Order number #050201-2107xx

I hope they exceed expectations and deliver sooner than later.
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast