Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Well, Just got off the phone and they confirmed that the accessories had shipped and the phone was on backorder, so at least they didn't lose my order! Guess they are just having problems with the order status page. Anyone else having the same issue or am I the only one?
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon
    Well, Just got off the phone and they confirmed that the accessories had shipped and the phone was on backorder, so at least they didn't lose my order! Guess they are just having problems with the order status page. Anyone else having the same issue or am I the only one?

my status page works...
    and...everything still backordered
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    I found that I had to enter the zip code exactly like I did on the order... so if you entered your ZIP+4, you must do the same on the status page.
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alee
    I found that I had to enter the zip code exactly like I did on the order... so if you entered your ZIP+4, you must do the same on the status page.
    Nope, just entered the zip, no +4. This has worked every time until just 10 minutes ago. Argh!

Whammo! No emails. But I checked the page and mine is Back Ordered.

At least I know my order wasn't in some kind of limbo.

Oh well, back to crying in the corner for me.
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
    limbo continues.
    still back ordered. as of : 2:15pm pst.
    order number: 050xxx-2284xx
    Heh... looks like I wasn't the earliest "leak" about the developer discount. I didn't post about it until after I ordered on 2/1. Makes me feel a little bit better (but not much... they should still offer the discount to everyone who was registered and they sent the e-mail to).

http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/431166/
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Well, it seems like tomorrow AM will mark the 1 week mark for the first customers ordering the GSM Unlocked T650. Their stated "within 1 to 2 weeks" I thought meant that they could start shipping INSIDE of a week. That seems not to have happened, so now we have the actual one week mark and the countdown of one more week before that estimate is no longer valid.

While the phone itself hasn't started shipping yet, has anyone actually received their accessories? Seems like most shipped starting last Thursday, so I figured some who requested overnight shipping must have gotten them by now. Could someone give a description of that weather program and the book? Thanks!

Re: accessories. I just got a Seido 3-in-1 retractable USB charger and Treocentral's S600 Skin Case Frosted Clear as well as some screen protectors. The only thing missing is a craddle and an extra battery.... and of course the phone itself.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mspalacios; 02/07/2005 at 06:10 PM.
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Er, thanks, but I was talking about the stuff from PalmOne, not accessories you may be purchasing seperately from someone else...

Er, you're welcome. What makes you think that they'll ship those first? On my order (050201-2097xx), all line items show as backordered.
    Well, it seems like tomorrow AM will mark the 1 week mark for the first customers ordering the GSM Unlocked T650. Their stated "within 1 to 2 weeks" I thought meant that they could start shipping INSIDE of a week. That seems not to have happened, so now we have the actual one week mark and the countdown of one more week before that estimate is no longer valid.

While the phone itself hasn't started shipping yet, has anyone actually received their accessories? Seems like most shipped starting last Thursday, so I figured some who requested overnight shipping must have gotten them by now. Could someone give a description of that weather program and the book? Thanks!
    I assumed 1-2 weeks meant between 7-14 days, not 1-14 days (0-2 weeks,) although I remained hopeful as well.
    I have received my entire order except for the Treo 650's:

Product Description Unit Cost Qty Subtotal Tax Total Status
    Treo 650 with USB cable $599.00 2 $1198.00 $0.00 $1198.00 Back Ordered
    Vehicle Power Charger for Treo 650 $29.99 2 $59.98 $0.00 $59.98 Shipped
    Handmark Express Weather $0.00 2 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 Shipped
    Lifestyle Guide $0.00 2 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 Shipped

Now the order was delivered to work and I've been out since Friday. I'll be back Tues and try to remember to answer your question if someone else hasn't.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mspalacios
    Er, you're welcome. What makes you think that they'll ship those first? On my order (050201-2097xx), all line items show as backordered.
    Because I got a notice of shipment and my order status for everything EXCEPT the T650 was marked "shipped" until the order status page became inaccessible to me. Other people have mentioned seeing such notices as well...

Quote Originally Posted by metsfan
    If this order gets cancelled too, PM me. I accidently placed two orders because my browser said there was an error the first time, and I think you deserve the extra one more than some random guy on eBay. Of course, that assumes that I actually get both of them...
    Appreciate the offer, truly, but I think this is something I need to work out with Palmone. (If I ever get this phone it'll be because they finally did right by me.) Anyway I tried calling again tonight and spoke with a woman who was able to alert order processing about the shipping address mistake so fingers crossed they will finally process my order properly - and I join the backorder crowd.

(I never thought I'd be so envious of people who's order status is backordered!)

I apologize to all for ranting earlier. It's been a bad day and the last thing I wanted to do today was spend time working on my Treo order - again!
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    Hey I'd thank to thank everyone for their advice and offers of help. Much appreciated! This is great community. I just got a call back from someone at P1 who confirmed everything by phone with AMEX and my order should now get processed okay. After all my problems the two people I dealt with tonight were both very nice and apologetic even. (It's so true that sometimes a problem just needs to get in the hands of the right people. The woman I called was helpful and she alerted someone in order processing who actually took the time to make a phone call instead of relying on AMEX's automated system that kept saying declining the order for whatever reason.)
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    all accessories shipped last thursday from palm1 via overnight. got my extra cradle, car charger, express weather, lifestye guide and all that. no 650.

it can't take forever. it will only seem that way.
    Extra cradle? I thought the cradle wasn't available yet? Everytime I've looked on the Palm website, there isn't any button to order it only to get info.

Quote Originally Posted by joegillis
    all accessories shipped last thursday from palm1 via overnight. got my extra cradle, car charger, express weather, lifestye guide and all that. no 650.

it can't take forever. it will only seem that way.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    sorry about that. i meant to type extra "battery". apologies for the confusion.
    Ahh, no problem. Just was hoping that SOMETHING was finally available.

Going back to look at my backordered status!

Quote Originally Posted by joegillis
    sorry about that. i meant to type extra "battery". apologies for the confusion.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    So it seems they(P1) are shipping the accessories. This might mean that the 650 is around the corner. Now has anyone else odered the "Treo 650 Essentials Kit"? I did and it says that it is still back ordered.