Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
    and. . . . . FTHWHOOOOOOOOOM!

That's the sound of 1000's of drooling geeks rushing to their phones to call P1.

They have great hold music tho'.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsTheFly
    and. . . . . FTHWHOOOOOOOOOM!

That's the sound of 1000's of drooling geeks rushing to their phones to call P1.

They have great hold music tho'.
    oops
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    Hehehe.

Well, my order is fine. My credit card statement was in mid-closing when I ordered, so I thought it might have gotten stuck.

"It should ship sometime next week."

Now, since I've drawn attention to myself in the system, how long will it take for the order to flip over to "Backordered"? Hehe
    Maybe this thread should be renamed to "I have back-ordered Unlocked PalmOne GSM 650. Who's With me?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana Nau
    Maybe this thread should be renamed to "I have back-ordered Unlocked PalmOne GSM 650. Who's With me?"
    sounds reasonable
    Well, I got a new email today (advanced sale/backorder email) and my credit card has the amount held (Again, just today)... I ordered GSM unlocked on the 2nd for $599. Palm's website still says 'order received' though but as someone said earlier, it's only updated once per day.... hmm..

Mike
    I called my CC and there was an actual $515 charge yesterday. If they were gonna ship right after charging, I'd have it today! I ordered unlocked, on 2/2 at 11AM EST.

I too used AMEX and shipped to my work address. I never gave them this address as an alternate, and apparently had no problem.

I just reloaded...
    2/02/2005 050202-215478 $515.00 Back Ordered

(I got $100 for the audible discount)

I never got anything past the second (back ordered/advanced sale) email.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD
    Well, I got a new email today (advanced sale/backorder email) and my credit card has the amount held (Again, just today)... I ordered GSM unlocked on the 2nd for $599. Palm's website still says 'order received' though but as someone said earlier, it's only updated once per day.... hmm..

Mike
    Dang. And you were an late-order on the 2nd too, weren't you?
    I ordered 2 yesterday morning, and I'm still just in Order Received status.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtalian
    Have you called (possibly more than once...some of the CSR's don't check everywhere they should) to confirm that there isn't a problem w/ your order? Several of us had or orders suspended, because P1 wanted to confirm our addresses.

i had a suspended order too and i called (they didnt like my virtual account number). the guy said everything should be fine now.

i guess i should call them again.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    i had a suspended order too and i called (they didnt like my virtual account number). the guy said everything should be fine now.

i guess i should call them again.
    might as well be sure ...well, closer to sure
    As long as you've gotten to the "back ordered" state, I'm guessing you should be fine. That's where mine went about an hour after I confirmed my addresses, etc w/ P1.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsTheFly
    Dang. And you were an late-order on the 2nd too, weren't you?
    Yeah, but aren't most people who ordered on the 1st already on back order? I remember when I ordered, some people were already moved to back ordered status... BTW, I just checked palm1's order status and it now reads back ordered.

Mike
    http://www.fox302.com/userdata/Tanne...lipboard03.jpg

2/2/05 11:34pm EST
    050201-2097xx

oh, Cingular version...
    good luck w/ the unlocked ones guys! Soon we'll ALL be posting in the "I've RECEIVED My Treo650 GSM" WAHOO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner
    good luck w/ the unlocked ones guys! Soon we'll ALL be posting in the "I've RECEIVED My Treo650 GSM" WAHOO!

Yeh yeh yeh
    Your next most inhabited thread would be
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=71774
    And did you hear bout the mediaworks 3MB fiasco ?/
    Last edited by Mtreosexual; 02/04/2005 at 11:37 PM.
    Hmm, you all are starting to get me worried about my order status. I ordered on 2/2 @ 9:32am and I received the advanced sale/backordered email but my order status is still "Order Received." I called Amex today and asked if I had a hold for $615 from palmOne and they said, "yes."

Should I call palmOne CS to see if everything's okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    And did you here bout the mediaworks 3MB fiasco ?/

I read up on that a bit...but they haven't given me long enough w/ the $19.99 plan to get me hooked. I'll drop it like it's Hawt before I pay for 3mb...morons. Now I'm DEFINATELY going to do the wifi bit (if it's possible...still reading about that one too)

anyway, check THIS out...

Your item was processed and left our CINCINNATI, OH facility on February 04, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet...looks like I'm going into work tomorrow! hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Yeh yeh yeh
    Your next most inhabited thread would be
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=71774

yeah, if i get a homo of a phone...I'm callin' 'em. Fine w/ me if they want to ship phones 17 times...when will the MORONS LEARN and quit shipping SUCKULAR Branded crap? My Treo600's had to be replaced TWICE! Finally, they sent me a PALM Branded one...funny....no problems...hmmmmmmmmm...they'll learn some day... MAYBE
    I read up on that a bit...but they haven't given me long enough w/ the $19.99 plan to get me hooked. I'll drop it like it's Hawt before I pay for 3mb...morons. Now I'm DEFINATELY going to do the wifi bit (if it's possible...still reading about that one too)

anyway, check THIS out...

Your item was processed and left our CINCINNATI, OH facility on February 04, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet...looks like I'm going into work tomorrow! hehe.

Are you sure?
    Have you called them and checked that its not T600 which was shipped.
    You never know.They could not even get the most important thing, the price of the phone right..

Take it easy......I was just messin up with ya