Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    just got treo 650 from cingular today. i was able to set up the voice mail successfully, however now whenever i try to retrieve my voice mail by clicking on the voicemail shortcut or holding down the 1 button, it connects me to Sprint?????

has anyone else been experiencing the same problem??? sorry if this topic has been discussed before, i'm only a noob.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    gadrwaw,

Sounds like you stumbled into the wrong thread. You might want to try this one on one with 'Cingular' in the title not the 'Unlocked' ones. We're hoping that our Unlocked phones will arrive unsullied by any carrier's presence.

Well now my order #050202-212XXX has slipped from 'Processing' to 'Order Received.' Wonder what's up with that?
    Best,

Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
    The docs2go that they were offering on the accessories page is the Total Office version, which is doc2go premium + beyond contacts + smartlist (for databases).

If you needed all that, I guess it is a good deal with the $40 rebate...
    Order Number: 050202-2163XX
    Order Date: 2/02/2005 08:21:10 AM
    Order Status: Order Received

called to push my suspended order through this morning. very nice (and intelligent-sounding, huzzah!) CS rep said unlocked GSMs are expected to ship in a week or a week-and-a-half or so.

-ae
    If animals are deprived of hope ... they are compensated by being given an almost endless patience for enduring, or simply for waiting. - Joseph Wood Krutch
    Beloved old unbranded GSM 650 shorting out and retired.
    Now happily driving the Black Euro GSM Centro. Yum.
    I thank you both for the research and clarification!

Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    ok, did some research, treo 650 comes with docs2go 7.0 professional!
    here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/4jbh2
    Quote Originally Posted by dwpaul
    The docs2go that they were offering on the accessories page is the Total Office version, which is doc2go premium + beyond contacts + smartlist (for databases).

If you needed all that, I guess it is a good deal with the $40 rebate...
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Order No.: 050202-213xxx
    Order Placed: 02/02/05 10 AM EST
    $599!!!!!
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    When I woke up this morning there was an email from Pa1mOne saying my order had shipped! (The email at come in at 12:30AM) I ordered it on Tuesday at 7:30AM. However, when I go to check my order status it still reads the same thing as yesterday: Treo650 = "backordered," accessories that I ordered = "order received." Go figure...
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon
    When I woke up this morning there was an email from Pa1mOne saying my order had shipped! (The email at come in at 12:30AM) I ordered it on Tuesday at 7:30AM. However, when I go to check my order status it still reads the same thing as yesterday: Treo650 = "backordered," accessories that I ordered = "order received." Go figure...
    err...am assuming this is either cingular or attws t650 right?
    The price on their website was a mistake! This has been a very starnge (and bad) rollout of a product that is their flagship model.
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    err...am assuming this is either cingular or attws t650 right?
    Nope, unlocked GSM

This backordered situation reminds me of the Handspring Visor's launch

Order Number: 050202-2111XX
    Order Date: 2/02/2005 12:11:12 AM (yeah... that was 3AM for me )
    Order Status: Back Ordered
    We have asked this ad nauseum, but I am not clear we are all talking about UNLOCKED GSM's.

HAS ANYONE CONFIRMED SHIPMENT OF THE UNLOCKED GSM 650. NOT THE ACCESSORIES, THE UNIT?
    Easy, Bub.
    -- "In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" --
    Sorry if the above came across harsher than intended. It was my first post and I still figuring out the formatting options. The text came out a bit bigger and blacker than I meant it.

Just wanted emphasis, not hysterics...
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TexAg
    We have asked this ad nauseum, but I am not clear we are all talking about UNLOCKED GSM's.

HAS ANYONE CONFIRMED SHIPMENT OF THE UNLOCKED GSM 650. NOT THE ACCESSORIES, THE UNIT?

Heheh, yeah, easy there, big fella I looked again at my shipping confirmation and indeed it mentions shipping all of my accessories, but "processing" the T650, so I'm sorry, I stand corrected, no T650 for me! Yet, anyway... No I will have a bunch of accessories to look at and nothing I can do with them for at least a little while...

Sorry if the above came across harsher than intended. It was my first post and I still figuring out the formatting options. The text came out a bit bigger and blacker than I meant it.

Not a problem, friend. I feel your pain as well.
    -- "In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" --
    LOL! (very funny line.)

Oh, and to stay on topic, I think a couple of people have mentioned that in conversations with CSRs they're not shipping till next week, maybe even the week after. It's a pain but I still feel better knowing I ordered than I would if I were still waiting for them to announce.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    I love my palm very much... went from handspring to prism w/ visorphone. Skipped to the Treo 600 directly.. got a good discount on it on day 1. But honestly there is no way in gods green earth i will pay $700 or even $600 to upgrade to a phone w/ a slightly higher res screen. I really love my palm and all the great apps on it. Right now im using PDAnet in the tireshop writing this response. Honestly.. the laptop that im using is $500 (Black friday Sale). sad to see that a treo 650 is $700. At least my unit is fully functional and perfectly working right now. I MIGHT upgrade to it later down the line when A) The price becomes more reasonable and B) if they fix that memory bug (If it was i apologize, i havent read the forums as of lately) . When I upgraded from my visorphone to Treo600 i paid $430 after shipping which I found to be reasonable because it was from a prism to T600. Im sure some people can agree its not economically sound to pay $700 for a screen update and bluetooth. It pains me to see that HP has a device on the market which already has a 1.3Mp camera, bluetooth, Wifi, grafitti and a High res screen already (dont remember the model #) . So in response to the original poster. I wont be upgrading. I would love to if i have $1k laying around doing nothing. It'll be a waiting game for a price drop or some new players set up to the smartphone field. I wouldve loved if Sony developed a palmphone w/ their CLIE series. Those PDas truly had loads of things going for them.

Cest La Vie... for now

-NCC
    Quote Originally Posted by aolumide
    Not a problem, friend. I feel your pain as well.
    And the pain only gets worse for those who are victims of the auction pricing p1 is using. Nothing like an instant price hike after you ordered to take away any lingering "buyer's remorse".

Oh dear, now I am cluttering up the topic. I should just shut up now.

OK, that was the last thing I write that is not a shipment confirmation.

No wait, that was. Dang...
    Where is my Treo 650 GSM?!?