Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 806
  1. #241  
    When I called p1 I specifically asked the woman (in response to her telling me that 650's were starting to ship) whether she meant the Cingular, ATTWS or unlocked versions. Her response included unlocked. I hope this is correct and that she did not misunderstand me.
  2. #242  
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................isn't that a CINGULAR t650
    Well, the good news is it appears the unlocked are still locked somewhere else. Don't know if it is even worth mentioning the title of this thread. Don't know why I feel better knowing those 650's being shipped are Cingular... and not the "I Have Ordered Unlocked Palmone Gsm 650. Who's With Me???!!!" Oh, did I do that? So sorry. hehehehe
  3. #243  
    Quote Originally Posted by therufus
    Well, the good news is it appears the unlocked are still locked somewhere else. Don't know if it is even worth mentioning the title of this thread. Don't know why I feel better knowing those 650's being shipped are Cingular... and not the "I Have Ordered Unlocked Palmone Gsm 650. Who's With Me???!!!" Oh, did I do that? So sorry. hehehehe

    i have been asking the same freaking questions in at the previous pages of this thread, twice i think,-and has been ignored ever since then- about asking whether these people with cingular order had barged into the unlocked territory *sorry if i did offend anyone here*, i don't know, this thread has lost its subjectivity.....right?
  4. #244  
    Quote Originally Posted by madcap
    well seems within 5 minutes of that post I got a credit card error email....
    now they want the 3 digits on the back of the card...
    hmm wait wait Jump through the hoop look look where is the next hoop i don't see it!
    should i also add this since my first order didn't have the bluetooth headset I had to cancel that wich took 20 hours and 5 phone calls before they would cancel it and had to place the new order....

    my nerves are shot..can you go through withdrawals before you even have something? :-)

    my legs are getting tired of jumping....
  5. #245  
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    i have been asking the same freaking questions in at the previous pages of this thread, twice i think,-and has been ignored ever since then- about asking whether these people with cingular order had barged into the unlocked territory *sorry if i did offend anyone here*, i don't know, this thread has lost its subjectivity.....right?
    sorries - won't post again, apologies for cluttering your thread
  6. #246  
    Quote Originally Posted by River City Dawg
    sorries - won't post again, apologies for cluttering your thread
    nah...it's allright, anyway i am happy for you too, for your T650
    it's just me, that need an extra DOSAGE of prozac
  7. #247  
    I think the fact that we are all so edgy about the friggin' phone is the exact reason I hope the popularity exceeds all expectations. Kinda like Christmas, except I don't get to open a present on Christmas eve and for whatever reason, Santa's in another State.
  8. #248  
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I was a little unsure whether to chime in this far into the gsm 650 adventure. Wasn't sure how everyone would react to a rookie.
  9. #249  
    Certainly; jump on in. I think we are in group grope mode at the moment anyway.
    I just gotta ask however, since I have truthfully lost track...

    Has anyone received notice their UNLOCKED GSM is out of backorder and will ship?

    Just to make certain we are all on the same page, this does not include any branded phone from any other manufacturer. We are talkin' P1 Unlocked GSM version of the T650 here....
  10. raziel's Avatar
    Posts
    180 Posts
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    #250  
    It's been over 30hrs since I placed my order and I am still on back order. WHY GOD WHY?!
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
  11. #251  
    just got another email from p1 announcing the shipping of my car charger and the "feeebie".

    unlocked gsm t650 listed as "processing" in the email. still listed as back ordered on the website. curious.

    + chris
  12. #252  
    Quote Originally Posted by therufus
    Has anyone received notice their UNLOCKED GSM is out of backorder and will ship?

    Just to make certain we are all on the same page, this does not include any branded phone from any other manufacturer. We are talkin' P1 Unlocked GSM version of the T650 here....
    I have never been pass "order received". Order date 2/2/05, approx. 10:00 cst.
  13. #253  
    Quote Originally Posted by tuckercom
    I have never been pass "order received". Order date 2/2/05, approx. 10:00 cst.
    Same thing here. Still order received. Order date 2/2/05 about 6pm CST

    This is for the unlocked version. Hasn't changed to backorder status or anything. I didn't order anything extra... Just paid for the phone + Overnight shipping. But, it's shipping to my work address and I have confirmed that with my CC. Hmm what else can cause this 'delay' if any...

    Oh yeah, checked my CC and there hasn't been any holds or charges (I think you would see that in the online billing right?) Hope it comes next week at least!

    Mike
  14. #254  
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD
    Same thing here. Still order received. Order date 2/2/05 about 6pm CST

    This is for the unlocked version. Hasn't changed to backorder status or anything. I didn't order anything extra... Just paid for the phone + Overnight shipping. But, it's shipping to my work address and I have confirmed that with my CC. Hmm what else can cause this 'delay' if any...

    Oh yeah, checked my CC and there hasn't been any holds or charges (I think you would see that in the online billing right?) Hope it comes next week at least!

    Mike
    Sometimes when your CC is charged you don't always see the actual charge until a few days later. You can however, check how much credit you may still have left, that can be an early indicator that there has been a charge made but won't show up until later.
  15. #255  
    guys, an update, the price of unlocked treo 650 has just been raised to $699USD!!!
  16. #256  
    Unbelievable!!! I'm glad I bought it for $599 the first day.
  17. #257  
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    guys, an update, the price of unlocked treo 650 has just been raised to $699USD!!!
    That's horrible. I hate it when companies do things like this. It's an opportunistic cash grab. (Luckily I got my order in before the price went up a $100. I just hope they honour that and don't try and screw me because it hasn't shipped yet.)
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
  18. #258  
    Yeah, same here b/c $700 ain't worth it for a smartphone...
  19. #259  
    Holy cow! I got lucky! I put my order in 2 hours ago, still for $599...!
  20. #260  
    so...will anyone call palmOne cs to confirm that we still get our treo 650 @ 599?

Posting Permissions